Show Your Skills!

[RECAP!]
[... cause I haven't updated this book in a while...]

After weeks of training their hardest, Class 1-A now finds themselves at a brand new crossroads. Face to face with the Hero Provisional Licensing Exam. The next step to their journies starts now as they face potential heroes from all across the Japan!

The first test is a Free-for-all to thin out the herd. Each student is given 3 targets to place on their bodies and balls to hit those targets. Once all 3 targets are lit, you're out. The only way to proceed is to knock out 2 competing students. Only thw first 100 can go onto the next round.

*BEEP!*

"The First Test Will Now Begin."

Ms. Joke: "If you really like your class this year. Then you should have warned them. We've seen it time and time again Eraser... here, UA is immediately crushed."

Shindo: "I've seen you on TV! That power of yours is powerful but it also breaks your own body! Can't say I won't have fun taking advantage of that!"

*FWOOSH!*

*ZOOOM!*

Shindo: "WHAT THE HECK IS THAT!?"

Y/n: "NICE GOIN ARC! NOW IT'S MY TURN!"

Arc: "Alright Aniki!"

Y/n & Arc: "FEAST YOUR EYES! THIS IS THE POWER OF SHIKETSU AND UA HIGH WORKING AS ONE!"

Aizawa: "You'll think we'll be crushed, huh? I don't see why I should have warned them. I don't think anything would have changed if I had. They're still going to have to overcome this either way. Even then it doesn't really matter, cause they've trained way beyond the power they had when they were at the Sports Festival. Real heroes could turn any situation around. If they become pros they'll face villains who already know they're Quirks. Perhaps at UA we look a little further ahead than other schools, and considering Fangire's recent Actions... he's living proof of their progress."

《Break the Chains》of《Villainous Fangs》Provisional License Exam! Target The Fangire Emperor

《Break the Chains》
of
《Villainous Fangs》
Provisional License Exam!
Target
The Fangire Emperor

*BOOOM! BOOOM! BOOM!*

Ms. Joke and Aizawa were seen watching the Exam as explosions went off left and right.

Ms. Joke: "Eraser, I'm guessing our kids will think it's important to finish fast because of the first ones to pass will be ranked as the top. So they want to attack, immediately."

Aizawa: "Yes, but teamwork is Key, the wise ones will group up and gather information together. But if they're seduced by the urge to win and rackup points, then they're they'll have hell to pay."