The Yeti the Devil and the Mother

At the entrance of a train station, Class 1-A stood ready for their internships with their Hero Costume cases in hand.

Aizawa: "Everyone has their costumes, right? Remember, you don't have permission to wear them out in public yet so don't loose them or anything."

Happy Mina: "GOTCHA!"

Aizawa: "Speak properly, its yes sir, Ashido."

Sad Mina: "Yes sir...."

Aizawa: "Make sure you mind your manors with the other heroes during your internships. Now get to it."

1-A: "Yes sir."

Everyone began on their journey to the diffrent hero agencies they were stationed to Intern at.

Y/n: "Hey, bro? You alright?"

Kenji: "... I'm not sure... this is the first time I'll seeing Savor since she left... I have no idea if I can handle it..."

Y/n slapped his hand onto his brother's shoulder and gave a smile.

Y/n: "Don't you worry, I believe in you bro. And when the time comes, you'll know how to deal with this, right?"

Y/n then held out his fist towards Kenji, causing the Neo Crusader to look at it, before a smile appeared on his face. He then gave his half brother a fist bump.

Kenji: "Right."

《Break the Chains》Of《Villainous Fangs》Episode 10Learning from the best1-A'sBegining Internship Arc

《Break the Chains》
Of
《Villainous Fangs》
Episode 10
Learning from the best
1-A's
Begining Internship Arc

Y/n walked alone through the streets of a large city with his Kivat flying next to him.

Y/n: "Are you sure we can trust these guy? I mean they did try to go for world domination a couple hundred thousand years ago, right? The kinda grudge can still stick over the years."

Kivat: "Yes I am almost positive. Some of them may not trust you, but you can trust them."

Y/n: "Wait, they may not trust me?"

Kivat: "Well, it was the very first Kiva that stopped their leader from dominating the world, sooo some of them might hold a small grudge against you for bloodline."

Y/n: "Ugh, Great, I can't wait to deal with that Madness. *Sigh* wonder how Kenji's doing..."

《Meanwhile》

In a diffrent city, Kenji walked through the streets as he approached the giant building he was heading. It was a large her agency with Savor's signature cross like symbol. Kenji stood at the entrance, looking up at the building with conflicting thoughts.

《Flashback》

Savor: "Then he'll understand when I say, I'll come back when he Proves Himself, when he is Truly Strong.... When he is worthy to be called my son."