Preparations!

Y/n: "*Sigh*"

Y/n was currently sitting on the floor of his side of the two brother's room writing in a notebook with a odd symbol drawn on the front of it, under the symbol read the words, Kamen Rider Kiva. Y/n looked up at the ceiling and tapped his pen in his chin.

Y/n: "Alright. I've got a way to train Garulu and Dogga..."

Y/n thought for a moment before groaning and falling onto his back.

Y/n: "I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO TRAIN BASSHAA! UGH! I'VE ALREADY WASTED A MONTH OF MY TIME THINKING OF A COOL CATCHPHRASE! I CAN'T WASTE ANOTHER THINKING ABOUT HOW TO TRAIN!"

Y/n sighed before looking up at the ceiling again.

Y/n: "... How do I become as great a hero as you?"

The camera began to spin around, showing a picture that was expanded to the size of a poster, hanging on the ceiling of Y/n's side of the room. The picture was taken at night, with a familiar heroic figure standing there.

Y/n stared at the picture for a moment, before jumping to his feet with a smile.

Y/n: "I'VE GOT IT! YEAH YEAH YEAH!!"

Y/n rushed around his room grabbing some exercising clothes and quickly changing. Once he was dressed he quickly rushed out the door and down the stairs. once he did, he saw Kenji sitting at the kitchen table with steam radiating off of his body covering the whole room. Y/n suddenly stopped and covered his nose.

Y/n: "WOAH! WHAT THE HELL DUDE!?"

Kenji: "Huh?"

Y/n: "Were you out training again!?"

Kenji: "Yeah, so what?"

Y/n: "LOOK AROUND YOU! YOUR RELEASING YOUR STEAM EVERYWHERE!"

Kenji: "... I don't see the problem with it."

Y/n: "That's because it doesn't effect you like it does me! Now go take a shower, open a window! or something! Just get rid of this steam!"

Kenji: "Tch! Fine! Why are you dressed like that?"

Kenji said referring to Y/n's exercising clothes.

Y/n: "Oh! I'm going out to train!"

Kenji: "........"

Kenji then began releasing more steam from his body, causing it to cloud around Y/n. The perverted vampire quickly jumped back and turned on a fan, causing the steam to be pushed away from him.

Y/n: "WHAT THE HELL!?"

Kenji: "Your just going out to buy more nsfw magazines, aren't you?

Y/n: "What gives you that idea!?"

Kenji: "For the past years, instead of training your Quirk, you've been lazing around either watching ecchi animes, those popstars you're obsessed with, or just stright hentai."

Y/n: "Well today that's gonna change! I'm going out to train! I've been inspired!"

Y/n said triumphantly, but Kenji just looked at him with a emotionless expression as he released more steam in Y/n's direction, causing Y/n to quickly turn up fan, making the blades spin faster.

Kenji: "You're just going out to be a perv without my supervision."

Y/n: "AM NOT! I was inspired by my favorite hero to do something better! That way I can pass the UA entrance exam with ease!"