Sports Festival

*PEW!*

*BOOOM!*

At UA, fire works went off to signify the beginning of the sports festival. Press and people just wanting to watch the Festival came in by the hundreds. A female reporter was standing outside the stadium gates and complaining with her cameraman.

Reporter: "This security line is huge. What's the deal?"

Camera man: "A bunch of Villains did just break in. Of course the school's being stricter this year. Some people think they shouldn't  be holding the festival, considering what happened."

The reporter the grew a huge smile.

Reporter: "PERFECT! Nothing brings ratings up like a little controversy! Plus, everybody will tune in to see Class 1-A!"

People moved around the festival grounds, Buying snacks, nick nacks, or just talking while they waited for the games to start.

Man 1: "I'm always psyched to see the third years since they've got the most experience with their Quirks. Plus it's their last chance to show their worth."

Man 2: "Nah, this time it's all about those powerful first years. I can't wait."

Woman 1: "Hey, did you hear that Endeavor's son is one of the first year srudents? Can you imagine?"

Man 3: "No way, seriously?"

Woman 2: "I heard the Son of the Genius Detective, and the Crusader hero are competing this year."

Man 2: "That's crazy!"

Man 4: "Man, the stands for the first years are gonna be packed."

While everyone was talking, a fairly new giant hero known as Mt. Lady, was at a Takoyaki food stand.

Mt. Lady: "I'll take one order to go, please."

She was also with the wooden hero Kamui Woods and the strong hero Death Arms.

Vendor: "Whoa! Mt. Lady, is it really you?"

Mt. Lady: "And hold the salt, will you?"

Vendor: "Of course! That's gonna be ten bucks."

Mt. Lady was suprised, so she used her body and posed sensually while using a cute voice.

Mt. Lady: "Um... Oh, no, my money's in another costume."

And it works, causing the vendor to yell with steam coming out of his nose.

Vendor: "SO HOT! THIS IS ON THE HOUSE!"

Mt. Lady: "AREN'T YOU A DEAR!?"

Kamui woods: "Have you no sense of shame?"

After that, the trio started patrolling the festival grounds.

Kamui Woods: "I was hoping I'd get to do some scouting done while I was here."

Death Arms: "Yeah, too bad we're stuck working security this time."

Mt. Lady at one of the takoyaki before speaking.

Mt. Lady: "Looks like they call Pros from all over to guard this thing. Quite a show."

"