The First Test... More or Less

[Remember how last chapter was only 2000 words?.... well this one is 5000! Have fun!]

《BREAK THE CHAINS》OF《VILLAINOUS FANGS》Episode 5A Quriky testWithQuirky Introductions

《BREAK THE CHAINS》
OF
《VILLAINOUS FANGS》
Episode 5
A Quriky test
With
Quirky Introductions

?Permanent Blush?: "YOU CAN'T SEND ONE OF US HOME! I mean, we just got here! Even if it wasn't the first day that isn't fair!"

Aizawa had just told everyone that they were going to be expelled if they got last place in this Quirk Test. Aizawa quickly snapped back at the girl that call the test unfair.

Aizawa: "Oh, and natural disasters are? Or rampaging villains? Or maybe a catastrophic disasters that could wipe out a whole city like that? No. If you haven't realised by now, the whole world is unfair, and It's our job to look that unfairness in the face, and keep on fighting, To save the lives of people everywhere."

Everyone stared at Aizawa with silent admiration and amazment at his words, he then smirked as he spoke again.

Aizawa: "So, Go Beyond. Plus Ultra style. Show me it's not a mistake that you're here."

After that, everyone began to preparing for their tests. Y/n then began stretching his arms and legs, he then rolled up the right pant leg revealing the sealed silver bat wings.

Y/n thoughts: "Alright. I've gotta pass this exam! I haven't trained so hard just to get expelled! We've gotta do this guys! You with me!?"

《Y/n's Mind》

Blue Y/n: "HELL FUCKIN YYYEEEAAAHHH!!!!"

Blue Y/n yelled running around with his arms raised.

Green Y/n: "R-Right... I'll try my b-best!"

Green Y/n said with tears welling up in his eyes.

Purple Y/n: "......"

Purple Y/n stayed silent and only nodded.

《Reality》

Kenji was stretching out diffrent parts of his body, causing his body parts to glow a bit.

Kenji: "Better get ready Y/n."

Y/n: "Huh? Why?"

Kenji: "Cause I'm gonna crush every single one of your scores."

Y/n: "HA! I'd like to see you try!"

And with that, a while new competition between brothers began Inside of the competition to not be expelled.