A Very Metal Episode

*RRRRRIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG!!!*

Inside of the L/n household, several Alarm clocks that had been put in a large system of rope and wires around Y/n's bed were going off at once inside of Kenji and Y/n's room. The Vampire was nowhere to be seen, but Kenji was laying on his bed, completely and utterly unconscious. But he quickly regained consciousness when a mass of black smoke flew into the room, it then took the shape of a large hand before smacking Kenji in the face, sending him flying off the bed. Kenji shot up with confusion and slight anger.

Kenji: "... Why?"

?Smoke?: "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN WHY?

The smoke then took the shape of a human, before fully transforming into Y/n who had a look of panic and anger. He silently lifted up his phone and turned on the power, blinding his brother with the light. Kenji's eyes slowly adjusted, only to see that it was 30 minutes until the UA Entrance Exam began.

Kenji: "...... Shit."

《BREAK THE CHAINS 》OF 《VILLAINOUS FANGS》Episode 3The Hero's Journy BeginsWithTRIAL BY ROBOTS!

《BREAK THE CHAINS 》
OF
《VILLAINOUS FANGS》
Episode 3
The Hero's Journy Begins
With
TRIAL BY ROBOTS!

*CRASH!!*

Kenji and Y/n fell down the steps together, causing a loud crash sound. They laid on top of eachother for a moment before they began dashing around their house getting ready for their Exams in a yelling panic.

Kenji: "HOW DID YOU WAKE UP BEFORE ME!? I'M USUALLY THE ONE HITTING YOU AWAKE!"

Y/n: "MY BRAND NEW INVENTION SAVED US! I CALL IT! WAKE UP THREE! WITH A MASS OF ROPES AND ALARM CLOCKS! I WILL NEVER OVER SLEEP AGAIN!"

Once the two of them were ready they bursted out of the front door while yelling a goodbye to their father. As they ran down the street with extreme speed, they planned their route strategically.

Kenji: "How much time to we have left?"

Y/n: "Ummm 20 MINUTES!?"

Kenji: "Dammit! Even if we take the fastest route we're gonna be late! Got any ideas?"

Y/n: "I've got one."

《Timeskip》

Y/n and Kenji stood next to the abandoned building Y/n trained in. Kenji looked around with immense confusion wondering why they were in this empty part of town.

Kenji: "Why the hell are we here?"

Kenji asked Y/n, who was stretching various parts of his body.