Round 2 & Semi Finals

[DOUBLE UPLOAD MOTHER FU-]

Ochako's match ended a few minutes ago, now everyone was ready for the next match... well almost everyone.

Present Mic: "*Sigh* I was really pullin' for her. Oh, yeah I guess Bakugou's moving on."

Mummy Aizawa: "You're supposed to be unbiased, you know."

Present Mic: "LET'S TRY TO FORGET THAT DEPRESSING OUTCOME!"

Mummy Aizawa: "Or not...."

Present Mic: "WE'RE MOVING RIGHT ALONG! I CAN FEEL THE ANTICIPATION IN THE STADIUM! AND THAT'S BECAUSE THE SECOND ROUND'S FIRST MATCH IS GONNA BE EPIC! IT'S THE GUY WHO WON HIS LAST FIGHT BY A LANDSLIDE AND LITERALLY LEFT HALF THE AUDIENCE FROZEN! THE HERO COURSE'S SHOTO TODOROKI!!!! AND THIS KID ALMOST WALKED OUT ON HIS FIRST MATCHUP, BUT MADE A STUNNING COMEBACK BY SHOWING US AMAZING MOVES! ALSO FROM THE HERO COURSE! IZUKI MIDORIYA!!!!"

Todoroki and Izuku stood face to face with a mass of tension as they got ready to fight eachother.

Todoroki: "So here we are."

Izuku: "And only one of us can win."

Everyone began speculating on how the fight would go, but no one had any definitive answers.

Present Mic: "BOTH OF THE HEROES IN TRAINING HAVE BEEN FRONTRUNNERS IN THE SPORTS FESTIVAL! BUT WHICH INE OF THESE RIVALS WILL ADVANCE TO THE NEXT ROUND!? PREAPARE FOR!... MIDORIYA VERSES TODOROKI!!!! BEGIN!!!"

《Break the Chains》Of《Villainous Fangs》Episode 6Fight on!IntoThe Finals

《Break the Chains》
Of
《Villainous Fangs》
Episode 6
Fight on!
Into
The Finals

Todoroki immediately sent a mass if ice at Izuku with his foot, but Izuku quickly countered with a finger flick smash, that created a shockwave and destroyed the ice before it could get to him. The wind slammed into Todoroki, but he quickly created a small wall of ice behind him, keeping him inside of the ring. The camera then zoomed in, revealing Izuku's broken finger.

Present Mic: "WOW! MIDORIYA MANAGED TO BREAK TODOROKI'S INSANE OPENEING MOVE!"

Todoroki then send another Rush of ice, but Izuku countered by using another of his fingers to flick and destroy the barrage. Todoroki then sent another barrage of ice, but Izuku countered with another finger.

Y/n: "If this keeps up, then this will turn into an endurance match, and Midoriya's at a major disadvantage...

Todoroki then shot another barrage of ice, but Izuku countered with his pinky finger. After that, Todoroki made a bridge of ice and began charging at Izuku from above. But Izuku acted quickly, using his bandaged finger from last round, he shot another smash, destroying the ice bridge. Todoroki then fell towards Izuku and tried to freeze him, but Izuku jumped back. Todoroki quickly expanded the Ice in Izuku's direction, causing Izuku's foot to get caught. Izuku was going to use his left fingers, but he then decided to use his whole left arm.