[A/N] I Am Damn Sure Special

[I'm so sure about this that this special is over 75000 words long.]

Silent Mog Village

Silent Mog Village. A quiet farming town, home of many Commoners who made their living in Mining and Merchandising. It was dawn in the village, and as per usual, the village was surrounded in a large fog. A man wearing an extremely long sword on his back walked through the village, he wore a long red cloak and a red headband headband that crept his long black hair out of his eyes. He also had a golden gauntlet on his left arm. The man then walked into the thick fog that surrounded the hidden village. Until he heard something odd...

"WWWAAAAHHHH AH WAAHHHHH!!!"

The man suddenly stopped as he heard the cries of a baby. The man then quickly made his way though the fog, until he had made it a large lake inside the fog that bordered the village. Some of the fog cleared, only to reveal a person wearing a long black cloak that concealed their whole figure, they had a Basket in their arms one where the cires of a baby came from, but there was something odd about the child inside of the basket... a mass of power radiated from the baby's body. The man stood watching the cloaked person in confusion, as the unknown person placed the basket on the ground. Then a book floated next to the cloaked man surrounded in a green aura, they then placed their hands together causing a mass of wind to spiral around, floating the basket into the air and across the lake, into the black haired man's arms. The man stared at the child in confusion, before he looked back up at the cloaked man, only to see that they had disappeared.

???: "... They want me to take care of you? But why?... eh, I guess it doesn't really matter. One more brat to take care of isn't really a problem... but the thing is... you've got way more power than the other one. *Sigh* Alright, then kid, what's your name?"

The man asked the baby, who only stared at him... there was silence for a moment, until the man realized something.

???: "Oh right, you can't tall yet, huh? So there's gotta be a name on you somewhere, right?"

The man asked at he looked over the small child, only to see a name had been sown into the baby's clothes.

???: "Omniage? That's it? Pretty lame... you're my kid now, and none of my kids are having a lame name like that... how about Y/n? Yeah, Y/n Omniage makes you way cooler."

Hearing that name made the baby giggle as the man grew a tiny smile, he then started walking back through the forest towards the Village again.

???: "My name? It's Triton, Triton Siege. Pretty cool, huh?"

The baby Y/n then stuck his tongue out and blew a raspberry at Triton, causing him to chuckle.

Triton: "I'm gonna like you kid, but, as a father of four now, I can't pick any favorites. That's why you've gotta work for you place here, Y/n."

In this world magic is everything. Many years ago, a demon ravaged the land, threatening to extinct the whole of the human race. But then a single man stept forth, and with then magic that came with his Four Leaf Clover Grimoire, he struck the Demon down with a massive blade of pure light. That sole mage was crowned as the Wizard King, and his story quickly became a legend known all throughout the world.