Atrashi L/n Fangire

[The Chapter Title has turned into a Character's Full Names! Y'know what that means? WE'RE NEARING THE FINAL BOSS FIGHT! SO STRAP IN MA BOIS (& Gals?) CAUSE IT'S TIME TO GO BABY!]

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Y

/n: "LaLa. Tonight were gonna storm Doran Castle, so I need you to call some backup for me, alright?"

LaLa: "Yeah, you can count on me."

LaLa said with a smile, giving her little brother some reassurance about the fight ahead. LaLa and Kakusei then said their goodbyes to that Y/n could get some rest and left him for the time being.

《Timeskip》

*Knock Knock*

Suddenly, a knock on the door was heard before it opened and Kenji walked into the room, only for his to be somewhat suprised when he saw Y/n lying there awake.

Kenji: "Oh, you're up. I honestly didn't expect that."

Y/n: "Yeah, Fangire wounds heal a lot faster than human ones, especially Half Fangires for some reason. Anyway, what's up Kenji? How are they others?"

Kenji: "Well, almost everyone was here earlier when they visited Midoriya, but they were forced to go by the doctor. They tried to visit you, but you were beyond unconscious, so everyone went home... except me of course..."

Y/n: "Right... how are Izuku and the others doing?"

Kenji: "He's fine, but his injuries are beyond serious.... Hagakura's still unconscious from the gas, and Yaoyorozu took some pretty bad damage too. A broken arm and a concussion she got when she was running away from a Lion Fangire guy and a Nomu with chainsaws, but they're expected to make a full recovery by tonight with the help of some Healing Quirk... except for Midoriya's arms... I overheard that he damaged the ligaments in his arms."

Y/n: "That's somewhat good to hear."

Kenji: "Also, thanks to YaoMomo and a Class B student's help, the heroes have a reliable idea on where Bakugou might be, the rest of the class and I have an idea that they're going to save him pretty soon, they think that Jiro's in the same place... but that's only a half baked theory."

Hearing this caused Y/n to put a smile on his face, but away from Kenji line of sight, Y/n gripped the hospital bed tightly with fear, worry and guilt swirling around in his heart.

Y/n thoughts: "... I can't tell him about my plan to save Jiro... I've already got all the help I need right now, plus, Kenji's human... his body wouldn't even survive in the Demon Realm. And I'll be breaking a ton of hero regulation and anti-vigilante laws by doing this... if he even knows about it... then he'll get in trouble for this too."

Y/n: "... I don't think we need to worry. The police and the heroes have this all undercontrol... plus if they're trying to turn Bakugou or Jiro into villains, then that'll never work, Bakugou's Bakugou, and Jiro's too much of a realist to just become a villain out of nowhere."

Kenji: "About that... The others... some of us are..."

Kenji was about to explain, but suddenly went quiet as he clenched his fist tightly.