Katsuki and Kenji's Bashfull Blast

Inside of Player Waiting Room Number 2, Kenji sat in a chair taking deep breaths and thinking to himself.

Kenji thoughts: "Katsuku Bakugou... the only person in the first year hero course who might be invincible..."

Flashes of the previous matches played in Kenji's mind as he tried to think about how to beat Bakugou.

Kenji thoughts: "He's quick on his feet, and he can make a simple yet effective plan in a fraction of a second... his Quirk is powerful, and it's only been getting stronger as the Festival's been going on. But every Quirk... no, everyone has a weakness."

《Flashback》

Y/n: "You aren't alone. We both need to Prove ourselves, and we can't do it alone, we'll show you mother and my predecessor, that we are worthy of the name Lang, and Kiva. Let's prove ourselves together, you with me Kenji?"

Kenji stared at his brothers hand for a minute with tears staining his face, but then...

*Slap*

Y/n: "H-Huh?"

Kenji: "I don't need your damn pity!"

Y/n looked up at Kenji, only to see an intense glare in his eyes. Steam radiated off of his body unconsciously at his anger.

Kenji: "Do you really think that proving yourself to a stupid fake hero you met when you were kid can really can really compare to this!?"

Y/n looked at Kenji with confusion before he realized what was going on.

Y/n: "But... I really was saved by Mr. Heisei that night. I'm telling the truth, I've been telling the truth for the past 12 years! Gah! H-Hey!"

Kenji harshly shoved Y/n aside as he began walking away.

Kenji: "The fact that you'd try to use such a stupid lie against me like that, do you have some sort of vendetta against father's and my happiness?"

Y/n: "Wha- no never! I'm telling you the truth! Believe me!"

Kenji began walking out again, but Y/n said something that stopped him.

Y/n: "You don't need to prove yourself to her!"

Kenji: "What?"

Y/n: "She chose to leave you and dad to further her own goals! Do you really think that all of this is worth someone so heartless!?"

*FWOOOSH!*

*CRASH!*

Y/n: "GAH!"

Kenji sent a blast of steam at Y/n, sending him flying into a wall. Y/n then looked up, only to see that Kenji didn't even turn to look at him.

Kenji: "We're going to walk out of this room, and when we do, this "conversation" will have never happened, got it?"