Afterwords Part: 1

King: "You little bastard! I won't let some lucky HalfBreed disgrace me! I am the great Fangire King! The one who has Ruled the Demon Realm for Eons! If I'm going to hell... THEN I'M TAKING YOU WITH ME!!!"

Y/n: "*Sigh*... you moron... Dark Kivat."

Dark Kivat: "Hm. Gaburi."

Y/n: "Yami... Henshin."

*CRASH!*

Y/n: "Yami Wa Subete O Shōhi Suru."
[Darkness Consumes All]

Inside of a massive void of nothing but darkness... King stood in shock... broken, powerless and mortal... he had been utterly defeated by Y/n... his body slowly consumed by the power he had grown and nurtured into one of the strongest Quirks in all of time... and now, King had them both...

Hikari
And
Yami

Y/n stood alone... at the bottom of the Demon Realm. No a single trace of King was there as he stood silent.

Y/n: ".... In the most desperate moments of any living being's life... they will show their true nature. A Tiger can cower in fear... and a Mouse can lash out... it might not be right for me to be decide the Fate of someone else... but in those moments, in Kings blood, I could sense the never ending Lust for revenge... if I left you here... you'd do everything in your power to destroy the Human World... even after you'd lost... I lead the Demon World in your Place and make this and the Human World one In the same. Count on it."

《Break the Chains》Of《Villainous Fangs》Episode 12A Small Bit of CalmBeforeA Brand New Storm

《Break the Chains》
Of
《Villainous Fangs》
Episode 12
A Small Bit of Calm
Before
A Brand New Storm

It has been a Week. While Y/n was busy taking down King and saving Jiro, All Might had gather his own group of heroes and attacked the league of Villains, a story I'm sure you all know well by now...

After Y/n had turned Jiro into the Police for her safety... Y/n was going to be questioned as to how a Single UA student was able to save a student who had been captured by villains... Y/n didn't hesitate to comply... knowing the consequences of his actions way before he made his journey... Y/n was saved from serious legal action thanks to testimonies from Former Rank 3 now Rank 2 Hero Legendorga Rey and his sidekicks along with help from the Genius Steam Detective Kenzan L/n... but unlike the Hosu City incident with Stain... this story wasn't able to be saved from the media.

《Timeskip》

It was a beautiful day outside as people made their ways through life, as they did, multiple new broadcasts displayed their takes on the recent events regarding All Might's recent retirement and the fight against All for One, when they changed to a new topic that caught the attention of many people.