Season 1 Finale

After All Might appeared and battled the villains, he sent the hulking bird flying. Soon after the other teachers arrived and captured most to all of the villains except Shigaraki, Kurogiri, KivaLa, and Saga who had escaped using Kurogiri's warping power and a Fuestle Whistle call Castle Dorgan, that Y/n now has possession of. Not too long after the teacher made short work of the villains, The Police arrived and finished capturing the villains, putting them in Anti-Quirk cuffs and taking them away. Now most of Class 1-A was back together again, standing outside the USJ waiting until they could head back to school or home.

Our Vampiric hero was standing in his normal form thinking about what Saga said to him before he disappeared. But he was snapped out of thoughts when he heard a familiar voice.

???: "Yo, Y/n."

Y/n then looked up, only to see Kenji, but he was only standing with the help of Ojiro, plus he had a bunch of bright red burn marks on his skin. Seeing this caused Y/n to quickly jump to his feet and rush over to his brother.

Y/n: "Kenji!"

Y/n then grabbed Kenji's arm and shoulder.

Y/n: "Thanks for carrying him Ojiro, I've got it from here."

Ojiro: "No problem, it was the least I could do."

Ojiro let go of Kenji causing Y/n to carry him and sit down with his tired brother.

Y/n: "You used IXA Rising, didn't you? I warned you that it would be super dangerous!"

Kenji: "I know, and you need to weaken the draining on that form. But that's not important. Listen-"

Before Kenji could speak, he was interrupted by a familiar face and voice appearing infront of them.

???: "Oh, there you two are. Alright, not counting the Kid who broke both his legs and arm, that's everyone."

Y/n and Kenji looked up, only to see that some of their classmates were quite amazed to see the man that stood before them.

Mina: "No way! I never thought he'd come here!"

Kirishima: "The super famous Detective!"

Ochako: "It's really him!"

Several Fangirl/boying students: "The Genius Steam Detective! Mastermind!"

The students said as the camera panned up, revealing Mastermind's face.

Y/n and Kenji had wide eyes as Mastermind checked off some things on a clipboard

Mastermind: "Alright. Time for the next course of action. No-"