Keep on Fighting

Y/n: "..... I... I... forfeit..."

The audience gasped as everyone looked at Y/n with widened eyes.

Midnight: "W-What did you say Fangire? Could you please repeat that?"

Y/n: "I said that I forfeit!"

Y/n said causing many of Y/n's Friends, and Classmates to look at the Vampiric Kamen Rider with extreme amounts of confusion. Hiroshi was confused aswell, seeing as Y/n would have easily beaten her.

Hiroshi: "W-Wait a second!"

Hiroshi tried to stop he friend, but it was already too late. Our hero had walked out of bounds, giving Hiroshi the win, and rendering Y/n the loser. Midnight was confused before she flung her hand into the air.

Midnight: "L/N FANGIRE HAS FORFEITED! HIROSHI WILL ADVANCE!"

Y/n continued to walked into the stadium's dark hallway, causing him to start running. He didn't know if the crowd cheered for Y/n or not, as he didn't listen to them, he only ran as he thought of his previously missing mother. Meanwhile in the 1-A booth, Kenji watched with complete and utter confusion as his brother gave up so suddenly.

Kenji: "Y/n? The hell's going on?"

《Break the Chains》Of《Villainous Fangs》Episode 5Kenji's impossible MatchIida gets ClownedOchako's unbreakable Courage

《Break the Chains》
Of
《Villainous Fangs》
Episode 5
Kenji's impossible Match
Iida gets Clowned
Ochako's unbreakable Courage

Present Mic: "WITH THAT THE THRID MATCH OF THE TOURNAMENT ENDS WITH L/N FANGIRE FORFEITING! AND JUST WHEN THINGS WERE GETTING GOOD TOO! ANYWAY! I HOPE OUR NEXT CONTESTANTS ARE READY FOR THEIR MATCH!"

It had been a bit since Y/n forfeited, but now it was time for the next match. The large screen above everyone then changed to show, Kenji L/n Lang Vs Kito Kazuma.

Present Mic: "ANOTHER MATCH BETWEEN 1-A AND 1-B'S HERO COURSES! HE'S GOT SUPER STRENGTH AND HE CAN'T TELL A LIE! HE MADE A GREAT DISPLAY IN THE FIRST ROUND! KENJI L/N LANG!"

Present Mic announced as Kenji walked into the arena. As he walked up, he stretched his arms and rolled his shoulders causing a small amount of steam to radiate off of him.

Kenji Thoughts: "I'm fighting one of Y/n's teammates that didn't pull out of the tournament, and hes in the hero course, so he must strong. Or at least confident."

Present Mic: "AND HIS OPPONENT! THE BEAR WHO SEEMS TO HIBERNATE ALMOST AS MUCH AS ERASER HEAD! ADMITTED INTO THE 1-B'S HERO COURSE BY RECOMMENDATION, KITO KAZUMA!"

Present Mic announced as Kuma walked onto the arena while yawning.

Kuma: "Hey, you have L/n in your name... are you related to Fangire or something?"