"Endurance Training"

*FWOOSH!*

Black Fire flew across the scene, revealing a mass of demonic silhouettes.

"The Demon Races... 13 diffrent kinds of creatures that have the same sentience as humans. They hide in humans forms, all around us. Some have been seen as Monsters of Mythological Legends, or even gods... but one thing's for sure, most of them Don't want a thing to deal with humans."

Fire flew by the screen again revealing the Silhouette of Dark Kiva.

"King... the Demon King of 9 of the 13 Races. An evil man who wants to Control both the Human and Demon world with a Iron fist... but I won't let that happen!"

The fire was then extinguished when a boot slammed onto it. The camera then panned up, revealing Y/n standing there in his Kiva form.

"I am Y/n L/n Fangire! The 9th Kamen Rider! Training at UA High the Greatest Hero School in the world! I will stop King and become the next Demon Emperor! And when I do! Humans and Demons will live together in peace! You can make sure of that!"

《Break the Chains》
Of
《Villainous Fangs》
Season 3
Episode 1
Let's go Swimming!
For
"Training Purposes"

The L/n Household! A calm little place, home of our Main Characters Y/n L/n Fangire and Kenji L/n Lang. It was a day off for our heroes in training and they were inside working on diffrent things. They sat in the living room, Kenji watched Boxing on TV while Y/n was reading a Manga. Everything was normal... until,

*DING DONG!*

Y/n: "Huh? Someone's at the door."

Y/n said, before looking back at his Manga, causing Kenji to sigh and walk over to the door. Kenji opened said door, only to reveal Denki and Mineta.

Kenji: "Kaminari? Mineta? What's up? Why are you here?"

Denki: "Hey Lang. Is Fangire here too?"

Y/n in background: "YEP!"

Kenji: "Yeah, what's up?"

Mineta: "Go swimming with us you guys!"

Y/n: "Swimming?"

Y/n said as he appeared in the door with his manga still in hand.

Denki: "Yeah, sounds fun right?"

Y/n: "Hell yeah!"

Kenji: "Sure."

Mineta: "Awesome! Now we've gotta make one more stop!"