Headbands Full of Points

[Alright. Here's the thing, I hate Writing for the cavalry battle. Everything happens to so many students at once and the points are so weird and the whole episode follows Izuku, Todoroki, and Bakugou so much that there's not much room for creative freedom. And from what I've read from other writers, they have a similar problem either changing 1 of the 3 main teams, or just skipping the battle all together. BUT I'M STILL GONNA DO MY BEST! Please Enjoy my Madness!]

Midnight: "Let's see what we have in store for you next. Will you wildest fantasies come to life? What could it be the waiting is tourute! Prepare yourselves... FOR THIS!"

《CAVALRY BATTLE》

Denki: "Cavalry battle? I'm terrible at those."

Mineta: "OH YES!"

Tsuyu: "It's not an individual event. I wonder how they'll split us up?"

Y/n & Kenji: "..... What's a cavalry battle?"

Midnight: "Allow me to explain. The participants will form trams of 2-4 people, as they'll see fit. In theory, it's basically the same as the regular playground dame. But there is one difference. Each player has been assigned a point value based on the results from the obstacle course."

Sato: "I get it, a point based system like the entrance exams. That's pretty simple."

Ochako: "So that means each team will have a diffrent point value based in which students are on it."

Mina: "UhHuh!"

Midnight the flicked her whip at the two girls, causing them to jump.

Angry Midnight: "MAYBE YOU SHOULD SHUT UP AND LET ME EXPLAIN THINGS TO YOU!"

Midnight: "Now then. The point assignment go up by increments of 5, starting from the bottom. For example 50th Place is worth 5 points, and 49th is worth 10. And the point value assigned to the first place contestant is...
TEN MILLION!"

Izuku: "....... huh? Ten Million?"

?Purple?: "really."

?Pink?: "So if we take down his team."

Everyone: "You'll win the cavalry game and take the lead yourself."

Everyon then seemed to glare at Izuku, causing a massive amount of stress and heavy feelings to fall down onto Izuku's shoulders.

Midnight: "That's right. It's survival of the fittest, with a chance for those at the bottom to overthrow the top!"

 It's survival of the fittest, with a chance for those at the bottom to overthrow the top!"

《Break The Chains》
Of
《Villainous Fangs》
Episode 3
Friends or Enemies?
We
Can't afford to Lose!

All of the First Years stood in the center of the Arena with Midnight on the stage infront of them telling them the rules of the next Sports Festival game