The First Day... More or less...

Y/n: "*Yawn!*... Why are we watching this? It's soooooo old."

Kenji: "Cause, you picked the show last night meaning I had to binge watch 10 hours of your Ecchi, Isekai, Harem stuff, 2 of those Hours were spent with me comforting you when you were crying."

Y/n: "THOSE WERE MANLY TEARS!"

Kenji: "Those were tears of a perverted vampire crying because the character with the biggest tits and ass died."

Y/n: "*Sniff* She had such a deep story arc! *Sniff*"

Kenji: "She showed up in 2 Episodes, was pure Fanservice, a Succubus, and one of the show's main antagonists."

Kenji and Y/n were sitting side by side on a couch in their living room, while the two of them "Argued", all kinds of news broadcasts of Heroes being heroic, saving people and defeating villains. The two of them had finished their UA entrance exams few weeks ago, and now they we're waiting for the results. After they finished they're "Argument", Y/n began tinkering with his Kivat while Kenji watched the Heroes fight on TV. The blond brother then glanced over to his perverted brother with curiosity.

Kenji: "The hell are you doing to your Bat Toy?"

Y/n: "One: it's not a toy. Two: I'm trying to find out how to open this thing, it does some weird things when I use it, and i wanna know how."

Kenji: "... Weird."

Kenji then turned his attention back to his show while Y/n kept messing with the Kivat, trying to open it with a mass of tools. He kept messing with an odd golden panel on the back of it, until.

*Clang*

Y/n: "W-Woah..."

Y/n popped the plate open, only to be met with an odd circuit board that seemed to pulse dimly, like a very slow heart monitor.

Kenji: "Woah, that looks weird."

Y/n: "Yeah... but it's nothing I haven't seen before."

Y/n then began tinkering with the odd wires connecting and disconnecting them with the precision on a doctor. From a very young age, Y/n has always been interested with machines and what makes things tick. That's why he also applied for UA's Hero Support Course, just incase he failed the Hero Course tests. After rearranging some wires and diffrent Circuit Boards, he finally found one large Golden wire that seemed to connect to everything inside of the Kivat.

Y/n: "What the heck is this?"

Kenji: "Looks like a Long Golden Wire that's been cut down the middle."

Y/n: "*Sigh* I didn't notice that."

Kenji: "Then what is it Mister Machanic?"

Y/n: "I don't really know. It seems like sine sort of main power, but it's connected to all the stuff I use normally, so it's either an unnecessary addition, or something else entirely. Whatever it is, I'm gonna find out."

Y/n then began making quick work of the wire, reparing and connecting it. Once he was done he closed the panel, causing the Kivat's eyes to glow several colors for a moment, before the wings moved. Then the eyes went dark as the wings stopped moving.