Keep On Kicking!

In the middle of the night in a dark park, a young Y/n sat in awe, watching a man wearing the DoGaBaKiva Armor, with a Bear Fangire knocked unconscious in a wall. The young Y/n was completely and utterly amazed by the man infront of him, singlehandedly saving him and his mother from the monster. The man then walked over to Y/n, turning back to normal revealing a man who's face was hidden by the Shadow of the night. The two spoke for a moment, before a suddenly golden light shined from the man's chest. An odd Golden Orb covered in symbols, floated out of the hero's chest. The two of them were speechless as the Kiva Symbol grew large. The Symbol flew out of the orb and  around Young Y/n, before stopping right infront of his Hell's Gate, then it flew into his Hell's Gate, causing it to glow golden for a few moments, before turning red and then back to normal. The orb floated back into the man's body. A blinding light flashed before it faded, revealing that the Man's Kivat was now in his hands.

Young Y/n: "Wha-What just happened?"

Mr. Heisei: "I think I have an idea..."

Mr. Heisei smiled and chuckled, confusing Y/n.

Mr. Heisei: "Alright! I finally found the 9th Kamen Rider!"

Young Y/n: "H-Huh?"

Mr. Heisei: "I've been searching for so long, just to see who to pass this new power onto. And I finally found the right person. Y/n L/n Fangire, you're true destiny has been revealed! You will be the next Kamen Rider! After Den-O, you will be the True, Kamen Rider Kiva."

Heisei said as he held out his Kivat towards Y/n. The young Kiva had stars in his eyes, as he hesitantly grabbed the Kivat, causing a whole wave of power to shoot through his body, changing it to it's true form. His Eyes turned E/c and his hair turned H/c, his Canines grew sharper along with his ears. Y/n held the Kivat tightly as he noticed Heisei's body, start to distort and disappear slowly.

Young Y/n: "H-Hey! Mr. Heisei! You body!"

Mr. Heisei: "Huh?... Heh, it's fine. I'm just getting sent back to my own world. Don't worry, I'm sure we'll meet again. But until then, Fight to Save the Lives of others, no matter who they are. Hero, Villain, Civilian, it doesn't matter. you must stop those who have Blood on their hands, at all costs, or they'll just keep shedding more and more until the whole world is dead. That is the Duty of a Hero... no, a Kamen Rider."

Half of Mr. Heisei's body had already disappeared, but he still stood there with a smile. Y/n glanced at the Kivat again before gripping it tightly and looking back up at Mr. Heisei with determined stars in his eyes.

Young Y/n: "I'm won't let you down. I'll be the best Kamen Rider ever! And one day, I'll even surpass All Might!"

Mr. Heisei: "Heh... I know you will..."

*Fwoosh*

Mr. Heisei then disappeared leaving without a trace, as Y/n stood there with a determined look in his eyes, staring at his new Kivat with a smile.

《Reality》

Y/n opened his eyes, seeing a poster of Kamen Rider Kabuto doing his signature pose with one of his inspirational "Grandmother Said This:" quotes, that he hung on his ceiling to motivate himself in the morning. The boy sat up from his dorm room bed and looked around, seeing Kivat, Dark Kivat, and Tatsulot sitting on a small hanger he made for the three of them, the light in their eyes off signaling that they were still asleep. Y/n stared at his Kivat growing a determined smile.

Y/n: "I'm gonna make you proud, Mr. Heisei."

"