The Next Beginning

*BOOOM!*

People: "AAAAAHHHHH!!!"

In the middle of the City, a large building exploded, before collapsing, causing massive amounts of damage to the surrounding areas. People watched with fear and confusion in their eyes as Heroes, Police, Ambulances and Firefighters quickly arrived. They instantly sprang into action trying to save as many people as they could, but something... no, someone stopped them.

*Rumble*

The ground began to rumble a bit, catching some of the heroes attention, before a giant wave of debris flew from the Heroes and helpless citizens.

Hero 1: "EVERYONE! GET OUT OF THE WAY!"

The people quickly began to panic and run away from the debris title wave, but it was too late.

*BBBOOOMMM!*

The giant wave of Broken building and concrete slammed onto the ground, sending a mass of dust flying everywhere, luckily the Debris was scattered, leaving a lot of people with minimal injuries. But a heck of a lot more were trapped and near death.

???: "WHA HA HAAAAA! It's a pleasant way to die under my boot, Isn't it you weaklings!?"

Everyone then turned towards where the title wave came from, only to see a woman in suit and top hat with a masquerade mask on her face walking forwards, revealing herself to the heroes and injured citizens.

???: "What a great pleasure you must feel when I, the Beautiful Manipulator, crush you!"

[The Puppeteer Villain, Manipulator]
[Her Quirk: Animation]
[She can control any nonliving object and move it as if it were alive. If one object is touching another, she can control that too, allowing her to create massive monsters and living attacks out of Rubble.]

Manipulator tapped her foot on the rubble, causing it to suddenly shift and move around, changing under her. The Living Rubble lifted Manipulator into the Sky, before transforming into a throne that she sat on, looking down on everyone below her. She laughed at the people below her as police and heroes tried to attack her, but she quickly made a giant Snake ouf of the surrounding Debris that blocked all the attacks.

Manipulator: "Oh! Watching you struggle is amusing. Well then, I think it's about time I end this little interaction and kill you all."

Manipulator flicked her wrist at the debris Snake, causing it to raise it's giant tail high into the air. Manipulator held her hand in the air, ready to crush the Civilians below. She then swung her hand downwards, causing the snake's massive stone tail to fall towards the People with extreme speed.

Manipulator: "NOW YOU ALL DIE!"

*FWOOSH!*

*BBBOOOOOOMMM!!!*

Manipulator: "WHAT!?"

The snake went to crush the people, but, something suddenly flew onto the scene, smashing the tail into bits. Suddenly, Manipulator's throne came crashing to the ground, causing the Puppeteer villain to fall onto her butt. The villain looked around in confusion, until she spotted a menacing figure behind her. Once she saw this figure, the villain began to shake in fear as the civilians and heroes regained hope.