Heroic Friendshipping!

[Aka, A Filler Episode that I think is kinda bad, but I'm probobly wrong about that. Anyway]

The episode continues where the last left off, Y/n and Kenji were walking home after the UA Sprts Festival had ended. Kenji had apologized for his actions and Y/n forgave him on the conditions that he helped reunite the Fangire family and save them from King's rule. The two Half Brothers made it to their home and walked inside.

Kenji & Y/n: "We're back!"

The house was silent for a moment, until the sound of panicked running sounded throughout the house. Then the boys father, Kenzan appeared flying at the two of them with tears streaming out of his eyes.

Kenzan: "KKKEEENNN!!!"

Kenji: "NO WAIT FATHE-"

*THUD!*

Kenzannflew through the air and tackled his Blonde haired son to the ground. The father rubbed his face against his son's as tears streamed down his face.

Kenzan: "ARE YOU ALRIGHT!? You not hurt or burned anywhere are you!? Is anything broken!?"

Kenzan yelled in a slight panic as he checked over Kenji's body.

Kenji: "I'm fine father. Recovery girl healed all my burns after my fight with Bakugou."

Kenzan: "S-So you did get burns!?"

Kenzan said with tears still falling from his eyes. Y/n then noticed the huge mess infront of the TV in their living room.

Y/n: "Dad, did you go to work today?"

Kenzan: "No! *Sniff* How could I when my babies are being encouraged to fight their friends at School!"

Kenji: "Father... we go to a hero school, were being taught to fight people daily."

Kenzan: "I KNOW THAT! ITS JUST HARD TO DEAL WITH SUCH A HARSH REALITY! At least I didn't have to watch my two babies fighting eachother! I wouldn't be able to take it!"

Kenji thoughts: "Not to self, never talk about combat training..."

Y/n chuckled as he gave his emotional father a hug.

Y/n: "Don't worry dad, I can promise that when we're heroes, were gonna do a lot more saving than getting hurt!"

Kenzan then nodded as he whipped his tears.

《Break the Chains》Of《Villainous Fangs》Episode 8Jiro & Fangire'sHeroicFriendship

《Break the Chains》
Of
《Villainous Fangs》
Episode 8
Jiro & Fangire's
Heroic
Friendship

《First Day of Break After The UA Sports Festival》