That Villanous Night

[Bujin: "Hey Rex! What's taking this episode so long?"]

[I don't know! Maybe it's the fact that I've been listening to This Love Never Ends and Climax Jump for 3 Hours!]

[Bujin: ".... Wha-?]

[ALSO! THIS EPISIDE IS 8900 WORDS LONG! SO HAVE FUN WITH IT! Also sorry if there are some errors and stuff, I don't feel like rereading 8900 words right now. So if you're confused please just comment and I'll most likely reply]

《Break the Chains》Of《Villains Fangs》Episode 12Reydan's BootcampWithThe Ending of an Arc

《Break the Chains》
Of
《Villains Fangs》
Episode 12
Reydan's Bootcamp
With
The Ending of an Arc

The second day of the UA internships had began, and at the Legendorga Hero Agency, Training was about to begin.

"OH YEAH!"

Rey yelled as got ready to speak to his interns. Inside of the Hero Meeting room Rey stood on the table in a heroic pose while Mummy using his bandages to hold up the colored lens flashlights, using then as spotlights just like Garmi and Medmi did on the first day.

Rey: "Alright you two! It's time for some more Hero Training! Yesterday was a amazingly good start, you got a real feel for Real Disaster Rescue! But hero work isn't all saving! As a hero, you also have to fight powerful villains, just like I did yesterday! Now I know that the two of you already have some real combat experience, right?"

Rey yelled as he pointed at the half Devil and half Vampire. Y/n then nodded, as he exained.

Y/n: "For most of my life, I've been kickin the crap out of Fangire that had been trying to kidnap me for 2 years now."

Rey: "And you've had experience fighting real villains at the USJ Attack! And Arc here's been attacked by odd Masked Fangire and Rogue Legendorga for a while now! So! Let's jump past the basics and get into some advanced Quirk, Quirkless, Suited, and Desuited Combat Training!"

Hearing this caused Garmi to let out a groan.

Garmi: "Ugh, I guess it's time for Reydan's Bootcamp again. Good thing I'm not in it this time..."

Y/n: "Reydan's Bootcamp?"

Mummy: "Basically, the Boss trains literally every aspect of combat until you can defeat him in all those combat aspects... it's hell considering how strong the boss is."

Medmi: "Oh come! It's not that hard! Besides! If you survive you get Shay-Sama's Signature Quirky Ice Cream!"

Y/n was kinda confused, only to turn and see that Arc had stars in his eyes at the thought of his brother's Ice Cream.