Brewing Darkness

《Break the Chains》Of《Villainous Fangs》Episode 6Bats only bareTheirFangs at Night

《Break the Chains》
Of
《Villainous Fangs》
Episode 6
Bats only bare
Their
Fangs at Night

Sitting on a cliff at night, the small boy Kota sat with an extremely angry look on the small boy's face. As a memory replayed in his mind.

《Flashback》

Mandalay: "Trust me Kota, it will happen... you'll meet some one, and you'll finally understand why we do what we do... someone who will be..."

《Flashback over》

Kota: "No one like that really exists..."

The small boy then looked up from his thoughts, only to see a mass of Blue Flames from the forest along with a mass of Pink mist, meanwhile behind the boy, a large man with a black cloak appeared.

《5 Minutes Earlier》

Aizawa continued to drag the students who needed to do extra lessons away whole they complained.

Mina: "We wanted a chance to face off against all the others..."

Kirishima: "I thought Pixie-Bob said we'd be getting an award!"

Denki: "This is more like torture! We want our treat Mr. Aizawa!"

Kenji: "I wanna test my Courage!"

Aizawa: "... Do you want me to tighten your bindings?"

Aizawa said as he and the students reached the camp building and walked inside.

Aizawa: "Tonight, your extra lessons will be teaching you how to behave in an emergency. If you don't become more aware that you're falling behind your classmates, or brother, then that Gap will keep on growing. Hence this knowledge is a reward, hows that for a treat?"

Kirishima: "I knew I shouldn't have gotten my Hopes up."

Aizawa then opened the door to the room they were staying in, only to be greeted by some familiar faces.

Monoma: "Oh how strange! Who do we have here! 6 members of Class A bombed the Exams? And look theres only 3 Members of Class B he-"

Denki & Kenji: "YOU FAILED TOO IDIOT!"

Inside of the room was Vlad King, Monoma, Kuma and Hiroshi all from class be. Hiroshi look visibly embarrassed while Kuma was just tired, as per usual.

Kuma: "Hey there, how are you guys, I totally didn't fall asleep during the Written Exam! Hehehehe!"

Kuma laughed nervously only for Hiroshi to Sigh while Monoma continued to laugh.