Four x child reader x X || what is that?

Again, you're human in this, you're also like...three years old. Also this is short-
And the drawing was made by Nukeleer on DeviantArt.
——————————————————
——————————————————

Four was just in the algebra classroom, messing around with some stuff. "Foury!" X's happy voice pulled the number out of that reality and into this one. "What is it, X?" He asked, seeing that the shorter Algebrailen has something hidden behind their back.

"I found this!" X smiled brightly, showing what was behind their back. It's an unfamiliar creature. It has all these weird hairs on top of its head, it's wearing weird clothing, and it's so small...

"I- What is that?" The blue number asked, poking it's face. The strange creature just smiled and grabbed Four's finger. Four then immediately pulled his hand away. "I don't know, but I found it in a tree," X explained, holding the creature up at Four. "Hold it!" They smiled.

"No!" Four declined, taking a step back. "Aww, why not?" X whined. "I don't want to!" The blue number frowned, eyeing the unfamiliar creature. "Whyyy?" "It's so..." Four poked the creature again, earning a giggle from it. "Squishy...and I don't like it!" The Algebrailen's smile slowly turned to a frown when he heard the host say that.

"Baba" The creature went, kicking it's feet as X held it. "Oh, should we leave it with Two?" The Algebrailen asked, looking up at the taller blue Algebrailen. He just nodded.

"It might mess up their show!" Four smiled.