Evil Leafy x reader || you're not who I think you are

I made this back in 2020:

I made this because I'm simping so fucking hard for Leafy this week. And also, I never see any Evil Leafy x reader stuff, so I wanted to do this for both myself and for all the other simps like me-

The drawing was made by shrubbyfrog on Twitter.
—————————————————

You just rested yourself against a tree, slowly sliding down until your bottom hit the grass.

It wasn't exactly comfortable, but it wasn't uncomfortable either. A soft and low sigh escaped past your lips and softly you close your eyes.

You're tired. You've been walking around this forest all day. You really needed to get away from the contestants, they were getting kinda annoying.

So you ended up walking all the way to this random dark forest. It amazed you how it somehow managed to be dark, even when it's the middle of the day.

Some of them tried telling you not to go here, and told you something about Leafy roaming the forest. But it's obvious they all lied, Leafy's in Yoyleland, not this forest.

But if she actually does appear, you'd probably be happy to see her. She was nice, a little too nice, but still nice.

You sat there in peace for about five to six minutes before you actually heard something from afar. It was like a loud bang.

It did scare the shit out of you, but after taking a moment to calm down, you just looked around, trying to find the source of the loud noise. But you didn't see anything...until you did-

From a far distance, you saw what looked to be Leafy's silhouette. She was still, arms to her sides. You just smiled, waving in her direction.

"Hey, bud," You greeted, then closing your eyes again, not noticing that it wasn't Leafy you thought she was.

After a few moments of complete silence, you just opened your eyes again in confusion on why she didn't greet you back.

You immediately flinch, almost punching the leaf in front of you. She didn't look like Leafy, but she did at the same time. Instead of a soft green, she was a bright red and had an angry look on her face, instead of a happy one.

You then smile from the confusion. Did she really change her look, ....should I tell her it makes her look weird? Those were the thoughts circling around in your head.

She just stared at you with that angry look on her leaf face. You wanted to laugh, but you didn't want to be rude. She already thinks you hate her, so you don't want to just laugh in her face, but because of your urge to laugh, a bright smile was happily pained onto your face.

"You look cute-" You say with a snicker, pinching at her face.

She didn't even blink.

That was when you started to think to yourself, I don't think this is Leafy.

"You're not gonna talk?" You question, letting go of her red face. Her red eyes are the only things that actually happen to scare you a little.

"Leafy?" You then wave your hand in her face. Her eyes twitched a little before they started to follow your hand as you continued to wave it.

You then clapped your hands in front of her face. It was a little loud, you could tell because she slightly jumped.

"Yo! Speak! Or are you just pissed off and giving me the silent treatment? I don't appreciate it, I didn't do shit to you, hunny!" You shouted at the red lemon leaf, clapping your hands as you loudly spoke.

That was when she finally blinked and her arms slowly moved from her sides, to your face. She pinched it roughly, kinda like how you did with her face.

"Ow-" You imminently pull her hand away from your face. She then started to wave her hand in front of your face.

Now you're confused. "...Are you copying me..?" You say. That was when the red leaf loudly clapped her hands in your face, making you flinch.

"You are!" You chuckle, then letting go of her other hand. She still kept that angry look though. "Here-" You then touch her face, changing her mad frown, into a smile.

Now she's smiling while looking angry at the same time.

"Yep, that's terrifying, Uh-" You blurted out before changing her smile back to the frown. "You're better off not smiling for a bit, buddy.." You say, then picking up the small lemon leaf.

She shook her arms a bit as soon as you took her off the ground. Her body was shaking a little, but it wasn't from fear. Maybe anger?

"You remember cuddle time, right Leafy?" The red leaf kept still when you wrapped your big human arms around her tiny leaf body. "I know it's been about six months, but you still remember, right?"

"We used to cuddle every time we were alone, no matter how many times I called it gay-" You snickered a little and then started to relax with the small leaf in your arms.

She was still shaking, but she just accepted the cuddling. The shaking calmed down a little, but it didn't stop completely.

A long and low sigh then left your mouth, your smile then slowly turning into a small frown. "..I know you're not Leafy, she would've spoken to me at least once, but I know you're a part of her. And I just want to be next to her again..." You snuggled closer to Evil Leafy.

"The others don't like me as much as she did. It gets lonely without her. So I'm just going to pretend you're the real Leafy for a while.." You whisper, a bit of sadness in your soft voice.

A few moments passed, before small stick-hands then wrapped around your torso, lightly clinging to you.