Inanimate Insanity Ballpoint Pen x Reader || excellent

Yes.

Yes, this exists now.

I'm only doing this because I am in love with his voice, he's just so sexy, I'm not even ashamed of it.
—————————————————
—————————————————

You've been Mephone4's assistant since the beginning of season one, and it's mostly been miserable.

Mephone4 hasn't been very respectful towards you since you applied for the job.

He mostly just throws the papers into your arms and leaves you to it.

And the main problem is, turns out he does a lot of bad things in his show that causes a myriad of lawsuits.

Having to defend this man is one of the hardest things you've ever tried to do, especially since his creator tries to sue the show every month.

Today, was a little different.

Mephone4 seemed really...freaked out. He was just trying to rush himself with the challenge.

He woke you up and threw your clothes in your face, practically yelling for you to get in the shower as quick as you could.

You had no idea what was happening, but his almost-scared demeanor.. was enough to actually scare you into being quick with everything you did.

The shower was five minutes, you didn't have breakfast, and you brushed your teeth for about one minute.

You didn't even dry yourself off, you just immediately put your clothes on after the shower.

Mephone4 threw your clipboard at your chest, which you caught, and swiftly dragged you outside by the wrist.

"Sir, what's going on?" You asked, still VERY confused as to why your boss was acting like this.

He just panted, finally stopping after a few minutes of running. "It's- its-..." He tried to catch his breath, letting go of your wrist so he could bend down.

"IT'S REVEIW DAY!!" He then yelled.

The day was tough to go with when you knew you were going to be watched the entire time.

Almost the entire cast dying was a bump in the road, but the critic slowly walking towards you and your boss before they were recovered was enough to make you jump.

"I- I'll have to regenerate everyone all at once!" Mephone4 waved his hands in worry as he panicked.

"I- I've never done that before I-, I don't even know if it'll wor-" Mephone4 was then quickly interrupted by a voice.

"Am I interrupting something?" His voice wasn't as chilling as you expected it to be.

You just stood straight, quickly putting a forced smile onto your face.

Your boss panicked for a moment before turning around and quickly selecting all of the contestants to generate.

He then turned back around, a smile forced onto his face as well. "Mr. Pen! Enjoying my season so far, I hope?"

Mr. Pen strolled over to your boss, looking down at the loading bar on his screen.

He inspected it for a moment, before standing straight again. "Well... I judge all entertainment using two questions.." He began.

You swore you could hear chime music  in the back of your head as he spoke in that.. lovely accent.

"Did I have a ball? Or did it have a point?" He said, putting both of his hands up for each question.