Four x reader || you're even worse like this

The drawing was made by factor-of-four on Tumblr.
—————————————————

You had just woken up, now you're going down the stairs. You woke up to a noise from downstairs. It sounded like a tiny screeching sound, like someone was scrapping a plate with a fork.

"What the hell is that noise.." You whisper, making your way down the stairs. The small screeching continued as you finally stepped on the marble floorboards of the kitchen. "Who the fuck.." You muttered under your breath, seeing a silhouette of a familiar creature.

After a few moments, you then realized that it was the silhouette of Four, he looks a lot smaller than normal though. And it looks like he's wearing blue footie pajamas. Wait, if you can see what he's wearing, then why isn't he his normal blue?

You just walked closer to the small algebralien, watching as they turned their head around. You then raised your eyebrows high as you realized it isn't Four's silhouette, but his skin is a just a very dark grey.

"..Four?" You said aloud, now looking him in the eyes. He let out a tiny noise that sounds similar to his usual screech, except it doesn't effect you, he then stood up after. You just watched as the small number then wobbled his way to you and grabbed at your legs with his tiny white mittens.

Man, what the fuck-

You stood there for a few moments, before blurting out. "Four..what did you do to yourself.." The small grey number just messed around with your pants leg, tugging at it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, lets try this, So...apple?" You then waved an apple juice box in front of small Four's face. His iris's just widened at the sight of a juice box with an apple on it. He then began to try and snatch it from your hand.

"Juice-" You said to yourself, quickly putting the straw in, and then placing it in Four's little paws. He smiled and began to happily drink the apple juice. "I knew you were bad, but you're even worse like this.." You quietly whispered.

Four hummed, not understanding you, but of course he doesn't. He's a fucking toddler now-

"Don't give me that look, you alien," You laughed softly, whipping your face. You then looked at the messy counter, seeing the food and other juice boxes you tried giving to Four.

Geez... You already knew that Four's picky when it comes to food and drinks, but his pickiness is a lot worse when he's this small.

After a moment of silence, you just pulled out your phone and clicked on the camera. You then put Four in the view of the camera and clicked video. He's still drinking the apple juice, not paying attention to you and what you're currently doing.

"Yo!" You say, a smile smile forming on your face. Unfortunately though, he doesn't look at you. "Four!" You wave in his face. But again, he doesn't look at you, still sipping on his juice box.

You just sigh. "...Foury?" You say. And then Four looked at you, still sipping on his juice. "Of course-" You laugh, zooming the camera in on his face, still recording him.

"Can you screech?" You asked, smiling bright. Four just tilted his head, not understanding. So you just decided to make a screech like noise and point at him, trying to get this small alien toddler to actually understand.

Four then made that small adorable screech, again it doesn't effect you. But that doesn't change the fact that his small screeches are adorable. He sounds like a goddamn kitten trying to meow for the first time...

"I really hate you, but I love you at the same time-" You say, stopping the recording and saving it into your favorites section.