Nine x teen reader || for shizzle

The storyline does not have any relation to my "What are humans?" Book!
Also this oneshot is just a mess and is short as hell- xD
Also, the artist is q0nstellationz on Twitter.
—————————————————

You were just at the skatepark, messing around on your phone. It's not the write place to be on your phone, but you got a little bored. Skating isn't all fun for you, you mostly learned so you could just hang out with your friends.

"Yo yo yo, (Y/n)! Old pal!" A random voice called out, sounding cringe af. You took a moment of silence before taking your eyes off your phone. You then saw an old friend.

"Nine? What the hell are you doing here?" You question, a little angry. He just put his hands up. "Woah woah woah! Calm your tits, friend!" He used old language that you used to use. "No," You said.

"I will not calm my titties!" You told him, still angry. Nine just looked around to see that people were looking at you two. And as if you were angry enough.

Your phone started to ring.

"God-" You looked back at your phone and answered it. Then you were met by a women's voice, but it was obviously a pre-recorded audio.

It was just talking about your home water, and how you're enjoying it. "I like the water you give me! Go away!" You basically just screamed at your phone before quickly ending the call.

"Yo, you alright?" Nine asked. You just pinched the bridge of your nose and slowly shook your head. "Nah, mate, I'm not.." You told him. "What's wrong, bro?" The alien questioned.

"I'm just a little frustrated, my guy," You tell him, sitting down on the concrete. Nine just walked closer and patted your back. "Also- how are your feet on the ground?"

"Didn't you glue them to your goddamn board?!" You start to laugh. Nine just scratches the back of his head. "Oh, I Uhhh..got a friend to wash them off," He said, trying not to look at you. "What's their name?" You questioned, wondering why he's hesitating.

"(Y...actually- it's not important," Nine said in a weird tone. "Alrighty then.." You sighed, getting off the ground. "Just, forget that I was mad," You told Nine, grabbing your skateboard. "Yooo, we gonna skate?" Nine asked.

"For shizzle-" You joked, walking to the skating areas with Nine.