Four x reader || give me attention!

You were just sitting on the couch, watching tv in the middle of the night, while hugging a pillow. Some random show played as you just sat there in complete silence, watching the show. Because you have nothing better to do at the moment.

"I'll tell you what you have to do!" Four shouted, leaps at you from behind the couch. "Wait what??" You said, confused as all heck, not understanding that the Algebrailen had just broken the goddamn Fourth wall. >:[

Anyway...he landed on you, looking as pissed as you imagined him to be. "Give me some attention, human!" He growled, pushing the pillow out the way and attaching himself to your waist.

You just sat there, still confused as all hell. "Wha.." You mouthed. The Algebrailen just nuzzled his head against your waist. You continued to just sit there for a few moments, before you start to pat his head softly.

And you sat there, petting this alien's head, like he's a dog. He'll, you were about to blurt out 'who's a good boy?' as you were petting him. "Love me harder!!" Four shouted, angrily. You can even hear the anger in his weird-ass voice.

"I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I lo-" You couldn't even finish your eleventh 'I love you' before he interrupted you. "Nooooooo! I WANT PATS-" Four growled loudly.

"Bitch, shut up-" You sigh, pushing the alien off of you, to the other side of the couch. He gasps at your 'disrespect' and growls before crawling to your side and...you actually don't remember what happened next...

because he screeched you directly in your ear...