Leafy x Yandere reader || You made me insane

I know this oneshot already looks fucking insane because of my drawing, but I almost never see the reader being the yandere, it's mostly "yandere!____ x reader" things. Well, I want the reader being the yandere this time xD
Also I realized why people like the "Yandere!____ x reader" thing more in the middle of making this, so I'm not really expecting people to like this anymore xD
—————————————————

She hid in under the bed, her eyes tightly shut. She tried her best to stay quiet, but noises were being made. Breathing, whimpering, sobbing...

A small puddle near her leg was growing every second. She was bleeding. Leafy didn't even know she could do that. A chunk of the skin on her leg had been sliced by a large kitchen knife. It hurt, Leafy didn't like the feeling. She didn't like it at all.

A few tiny tears were dripping from the lemon leaf's eyes as she laid there in complete fear.

"Leafy..?" Their voice quietly called out, she swore that could hear their terrifying grin as they whispered. Footsteps were being heard as Leafy tried her best to not make any noises, but her body had betrayed her. She was still whimpering.

That was when the footsteps stopped. "You said you wanted to be friends, but I want more.." Their voice said, sounding a little childish in the beginning, but low and terrifying at the end. She wanted to be friends with (Y/n) again, she really did.

But now it looks like she can't.

"More more more more..~" Their voice carried, a little laughter following, on as the footsteps grew closer and closer to the bed. But then their voice got aggressive the more they spoke. "More more..more MORE MORE! I WANT MORE LEAFY!-"

The small leaf covered her hearing areas as they continued to scream at the top of their lungs. She could feel things getting knocked to the ground with force and the room getting torn to bits from (Y/n)'s anger.

As the room was getting trashed, a heavy lamp managed to slam on the ground, smashing to bits. The shards of glass had scattered under the bed and into Leafy's hand. She yelped from the pain, immediately covering her mouth after. She felt everything in the room stop.

After a few moments of silence passed before (Y/n)'s low voice began to sing, slow footsteps following their singing. "All around the cobbler's bench..the monkey chased the weasel..." Their voice was low and quiet, it brought chills down Leafy's spine.

"..The monkey thought 'twas all in fun..." They continued, the footsteps getting closer to the bed. Leafy imminently felt her heart drop as soon as the foot steps stopped, along with (Y/n)'s singing...

Silence filled the room as Leafy then heard the sound of shuffling. She closed her eyes tight, ready for the impact, but it didn't come.. The room was still silent, but it didn't feel empty.

Leafy took a second to breath, but she didn't even have enough time for that before a pair of bloody hands grabbed both of her legs and dragged her from under the bed. "POP GOES THE WEASEL!" They shouted, a terrifying smile painted onto their face, along with blood.

Leafy screamed and tried to grab the floor, scraping their fingers on the wood in the process. She couldn't even save herself from (Y/n) before something heavy slammed against the back of her head, knocking her unconscious...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leafy moved around slowly, her head pounding and throbbing. She was in so much pain...

"Ugh.." A groan escaped her lips as she then tried to hold her head in her hands, but her hands didn't move. It felt like there were chains around her wrists. She quickly opened her eyes, just to see that her leg is now bandaged up. The leaf then looked up, and immediately saw the sight of her wrists chained to a wall in a corner.

She then started to hear footsteps from beside her. They stopped when they sounded like they were in front of her slouched body.

The small lemon leaf then slowly turned her head and looked up, seeing (Y/n). Except, they were clean, & had different clothes on, and they were holding a plate with some food on it & a water bottle. They smiled as they crouched down to Leafy's level and looked her in the eyes. The leaf didn't speak, she didn't want to.

"You know, you look adorable like this.." They told her, opening the water bottle and and putting it near Leafy's mouth. She just sat there for a while before taking a small sip. "Come on sweetheart, I know you're thirsty-" They said in a blank tone, inching the bottle closer to Leafy's face.

The scared leaf then took a bigger sip, making (Y/n)'s smile widen. "There we go," They put the top back on the water bottle and set it on the floor, next to the plate of food. "Y-you're insane..!" Leafy then spat in their face out of fear. That's when (Y/n)'s smile turned into a frown. They just grabbed Leafy's side. "Listen to me Leafy.." They began, closing their eyes.

Leafy started immediately regretting calling the human that, their hand had a pretty tight grip on her side. "You seriously think I don't know that?" They quietly snickered to themself, giving Leafy more chills down her spine. "I know I'm insane hun.., but I'm insane for you.." They added as they let go of Leafy's side.

"You made me insane for you.. and I love it..and I love you.." They whispered, slowly inching their face closer to her's. "I know you think I'm fucking crazy right now, but I just want to be yours again.." They continued to whisper, then wrapping their arms around the small lemon leaf. She just whimpers, squirming a little under their arms.

"I love you, Leafy...and I know you'll love me too.." They whispered softly to her.

—————————————————
Part two..?