Two x child reader || what are you?

This is a continuation to "what is that?"
Btw the drawing was made by lemjester on instagram.

Fixing up the pronouns once again
————————————————

Two was just messing around, until they heard...weird noises from behind them.

They then turned around, seeing a small creature. "What-" The number furrowed their stick eyebrows, not knowing what this thing is.

"Ba ba!" The creature tried to speak, crawling up to them. "Uh.." Two backed up. "What is this?" They asked... themself mostly because nobody was around them.

All of their contestants left to another area, they didn't want to be around them at the moment. They probably shouldn't either, even after beating them up, a few of them just couldn't stop being so violent towards Two.

"Ba!" The weird creature went, continuing to crawl to the green number. "Ba?" They were so confused. "Ba Ba!" It then grabbed at their feet.

Two gasped, immediately jumping out of the way and accidentally stepping on the creature's weird hands. The weird fleshy unfamiliar creature then looked at its hands and then began to slowly build up a cry.

After about a few seconds, the creature then started to scream and cry, big tears basically just pouring from its eyes.

Two's eyes widened, and then they covered the sides of their head, not liking the loud noises coming from this thing..

"Stop stop stop stop stop stop stop!!" They tried to tell it, still covering the sides of their head. "Stop it!"

After a few moments of Two gritting their teeth, they held their hand up at the thing and used their powers to pick it off the yellow grass. "Stop?" Two tried saying again.

The creature stopped crying for a moment, now looking around itself. Two actually smiled for a moment, hell, maybe even snickering a bit. They were so happy that this thing stopped screaming. Its scream was just to horrid for them to hear...

Then the creature started to laugh softly. Two looked back at it, seeing that it's enjoying being in the air. It's giggling and reaching out in the air, to the sky.

"Huh.." Two sighs, keeping this thing in the air with their powers. They really don't want this creature to start devil screaming again.

"Do you..like that..?" Two asked. It then looked at them and laughed, reaching out to the green number.

"Baba ba!" The creature giggled, reaching out to Two, happily. The number just slowly put this thing down back on the soft yellow grass. "Ba!" It went, crawling back to them.

This time Two stood still, not wanting to hear this thing start loudly whaling again. "Baba!" It laughed, grabbing at Two's feet, and looking up at them. Two furrowed their eyebrows, before bending down and picking this thing up.

It happily gasped, smiling as they slowly picked it up and held it in front of them. "What are you..?" They questioned, looking closely at this unfamiliar creature's features.

It had weird hairs on its head, weird clothing, and a strange language. But the thing that weirded Two out the most was its squishy skin...

Two then poked this thing's cheek, earning a giggle from it and it grabbing their finger. "Where- ..where did you come from?" They asked, looking closely at it. When it didn't answer, Two just quietly sighed and looked around them, again not seeing anyone.

Of course, why would anyone even be around them? They would kill Two-

"Ba!" It giggled, putting its hand on Two's face, right in between their eyes. "Hey- stop," Two gave themself a bit of space from this thing.

They then sighed, not knowing what to do with this small creature.

The author sighed too, not knowing how to end this oneshot. So he suggests that you use your imagination...