Four x reader x X || married headcannons

This was requested by MoonFurriesMetalhead and I love this idea too ^^
And the drawing was made by eyebaus-moved on Tumblr.
—————————————————
—————————————————

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Being married to Four & X would include
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

♥ These two had no idea marriage was a thing, so you'd probably be the one to propose.

♥ But if they ever found out what marriage was before you propose, they would definitely both propose with bracelets, a blue one and a yellow one.

"(Y/n)! You're gender neutral, and there's a groom and a bride. So what would you be?" "The b r o o m"

♥ Four preferring to be called a wife more than a husband, and X preferring to be called a broom as well.

♥ The priest being confused as all hell.

♥ The rings ending up being too small for both of their big fingers, so they just go with the bracelets and you wear a (ring/bracelet).

♥ When Four sees you in your (dress/suit/mix of both), he immediately screeches, random-ass hearts then shooting in your direction. So, you passed out from his screech-

♥ X wearing small white pants and a blue bowtie, since all of the shirts are too big for him and just looked weird. While Four wears a bright cyan dress with a flower resting on his head/cheek. (I don't know what it's called-)

♥ You're all holding flowers. Three roses each.

♥ When the kissing part of the marriage begins, X and Four got confused on what a kiss was so they just both nuzzled your forehead.

♥ Four ends up eating half of the cake, while X only ate one slice.

♥ Four and X having their first sips of alcohol that day.

♥ Pretty much the same things happening from the other headcannon list.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
(After the marriage day)

♥ You no longer making them stay home when you go out, so you just decide to take them almost every time you go outside.

♥ Yo, if you want children, these aliens got you. Four can make a baby algebrailien just bop out of nowhere, no sex included.

♥ Four holding your hand when he goes out in public with you, and X attaching himself to your leg.

♥ You'll sometimes get weird looks and people calling animal control as soon as they see them in public. "What the fuck are those things?!" "My wife and my broom, bitch! So mind your own fuck!"

♥ These two are both little spoons, but they can be big spoons. The same with you.

♥ At night you're all just cuddling in bed, with one of them in front of you, in your arms, while the other is behind you, snuggling your back.

♥ Sometimes you'll switch, and X is mostly the one to ask to be small spoon. "Lovey-lovey, can I be little spoon now?"