Evil Leafy x reader || Tired anger

Again, this was made in 2020
The art was made by #1 Balloony fan
————————————————
————————————————

You were just trying to cook dinner for you and the leaf, until something caught your eye. One of the knifes are missing from its rack.

"Leafy, where are the knifes?" You called. You know she isn't the actual Leafy, but you're not going to just call her 'Evil Leafy' like the others, she's not evil in your eyes.

Nobody likes her being in Yoyle city, but that's only because she chased most of them down and killed them many times.

You just somehow found a way to think she's adorable.

You're not even sure how, but you don't care because she's your little angry leaf wife.

"Leafy, you better not be carving stuff into the walls again!" You said, walking out of the kitchen. She's always taking the knifes and doing things with them.

Things like carving things on the walls, stabbing holes in all of her clothes, chopping up the books she doesn't like, etc..

You hate trying to cover the carvings, half because you almost never have anything to cover them with, and the other is because she's carving into your fucking walls.

It took you a moment to actually see a blanket with big a lump under it on the floor next to the couch.

"Leafy-" You try to hold back a laugh, grabbing the blanket and pulling it off.

But instead of seeing the small red lemon leaf, you found the big teddy bear you bought them.

That thing is the size of her body and you just thought it was adorable, so you bought it for her, and she loves it...even though it doesn't seem like it at the moment.

The stuffed bear's stuffing is ripped out of its chest and one of its arms are gone. You just picked it up.

The others told you that you can't change her, and that she'll always have murderus intentions, but you didn't listen.

A soft sigh escaped past your lips as you walk out of the living room and into the hallway, both the blanket and the ripped teddy bear in your arms.

"She's probably just tired.." You mutter, knowing that the small leaf gets extremely angry when she's tired.

The first time you saw her sleepy she nearly clawed your eyes out the sockets.

But it's all good, the teddy bear somehow calms her down when she's in that state.

You were about to put the blanket and the bear on a table, until you heard a low growl from behind you.

It didn't even scare you anymore to hear stuff like that. So you just turned around, seeing the small lemon tired leaf, she's holding the missing knife from the kitchen.

"There you are," You smile, taking a few steps towards her. She just stood there, staring you down with her same angry eyes.

"I was going to make dinner with that," You tell her, slowly taking the knife from her hand and setting it on the table next to you.

"But it looks like you're not hungry.." She just stood still as you then picked her up and gave her the broken teddy bear.

She hugged it with both of her arms and legs, closing her eyes. Perfect. You thought. Now I can have all of dinner for myself tonight.

"Alright, lets get you in bed-" You sighed, walking over to your bedroom and kicking the door open. It wasn't even that dark outside, even though it's almost 9pm, so you can still see in the room.

You then walked over to the bed and sat her on it. She just gave you a look after that.

You knew she wasn't going to say anything, but she just kept staring at the blanket.

You just smiled, tossing the blanket on top of her. The small red lemon leaf grabbed it and then swaddled herself in it. She's a blanket burrito now.

"I'll be back after dinner, Leafy," You told her, then walking out of the shared bedroom.