Algebraliens x reader || headcannons

I made this because I hate leaving one set of headcannons without doing the rest.

I probably will do the objects too.
But for now I'm just doing some of the Algebraliens, because there are sixty-fucking-four (or more) objects in BFB and forty-fucking-two objects in TPOT.

Also Four and X aren't in this because I already made them one.

I'm only doing the ones who were officially shown, but that's just because I know their personalities.
—————————————————

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Being in a relationship with Two would include
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

♥ Two sleeping on the floor, they don't feel comfortable sleeping with someone right next to them.

♥ Them making those cheesy flirty puns.

♥ "You'll just have to accept my tomato flavored kisses,"

♥ Two technically doesn't need food, nor water to survive, but they like tomatoes because of how they taste.

♥ You forcing Two to watch movies.

♥ Buying ten tomatoes each week, because Two can eat so many in one day. And if you don't buy them, Two will start to eat all your food to try and see what they taste like.

♥ Two waking up at 5am and just start to wonder around your goddamn house.

♥ Two being confused when you show them anything on the computer or your phone, tablet, etc..

♥ "(Y/n), what's a 'meme'?" "Oh, you sweet alien...I have so much to tell you.."

♥ If you play online games, Two will just walk in the room and quietly watch you play, not saying a goddamn word.

♥ Two won't get jealous if anyone is over at your house. They can trust you, but if they actually try something...get ready to have someone thrown into the roadside concrete.

♥ You jokingly mocking their accent.

♥ I imagine Two has a snake tongue, so get ready for them to tickle your skin with their tongue. (That sounds so wrong..)

♥ When they cant sleep they just start randomly poking your face while you're asleep.

♥ Two calling you 'my favorite human'.

♥ They like to wear human clothing, especially bow ties, skirts, high heels, and button ups that are obviously too big for their small body.

♥ Lots of hand holding, or them touching your hands.

♥ You not being able to take the sexual energy in their goddamn voice. "Just stop calling me your favorite human, it's weird.."

♥ You making British jokes that they don't understand one bit because they have no idea what Britain is.

♥ You constantly comparing them to peeps and them getting all pissy about it.