Lollipop x reader || an AI finishes a short oneshot for me

"It's okay, (Y/n). I've got you..." Lollipop whispered in your ear, letting you snuggle your face in the crook of her neck.

A few big tears dripped from your chin and onto her shoulder. "It's alright.." She rubbed your back gently.

"..I-i'm so sorry!" You choked on your own tears as she slowly rocked you side-to-side, rubbing your back softly.

She just shushed you, cupping your face. "Shh.. I promise, you didn't do anything wrong, (Y/n)," The lollipop smiled softly, putting a finger on your lips.

(The rest is AI generated)

You were blushing profusely, and you thought Lollipop was just going to keep you on her lap the whole time, but she moved your head over to the side and kissed you on the forehead.

You could feel her stomach growling, and the sting in your eyes was all too clear. "I should.." You moaned, keeping your eyes shut tightly.

Lollipop leaned in and whispered, "it's okay, (Y/n)." "I'm here with you," She whispered back.

You nodded and opened your eyes again. "Can you.." You trailed off. "Can you make it stop, Lollipop?"

Lollipop chuckled, tilting your head towards her. "I can make it better.." She smiled gently. "I can make you feel better, (Y/n)." Lollipop leaned in, and gave you a kiss, breaking the embrace.

"You're so adorable, (Y/n), it really blows me away." She leaned in and kissed you again, softer this time.

————————————————
Infer-Kit generated the second half of this oneshot xD (it's sad how an AI can write better than me-)

I don't remember if this was a request or not, since I made it in 2020, but finished it a few days ago with the help of an AI