Leafy x reader || if the sweater fits

Yes, I do the objects too. And I finally get to say that I love Leafy. She is one of my favorites, right next to Woody.
I'll still do the Algebrailens, but from time to time I will do the objects. I'll mostly do the Algebrailens though-
Also, the artist for the drawing is kittycoyt on instagram.
—————————————————

It is currently the middle of the night and you can't sleep. You've had such a long day, and you can't sleep. Why tho?!

Hopefully you can just lay down and have no body bother-

"(Y/n), look (Y/n)! Look what I got!" A small masculine voice called out, breaking your thought process. It sounded like that same small overly loving leaf that you talk to.

There was a few moments of silence before the leaf called out to you again. "(Y/n)! Wake up sleepy head!" She cheered. You just sigh and look at your nightstand.

You then opened your eyes, seeing a small leaf waving her limbs at you, a full smile on her face. "What is it, Leafy?" You ask. "Checkout my cool new sweater!" Her smile growing bigger.

You opened your eyes again, seeing that Leafy's wearing a sweater.

The sweater she was wearing was a light green with some glitter. The leaf actually looked cute in it. "That's cute," You whispered to her, a small smile on your face. Leafy then giggles. "Aww, thank you, (Y/n)!"

"So, How'd you get it? I didn't know clothing was a thing in your world," You ask. Leafy then told you, still smiling. "Oh! Flower made it for us," She also let out a small yawn.

You wanted to ask who Flower was, but it's obvious who they are, just focus on the name. "That's nice, tell them I like it, hell, say that I want one.." You said, snuggling your face into your (favorite animal) pillow, softly closing your eyes.

Then a few moments of silence passed, and now you're actually about to fall asleep. It's a good time to nearly pass out, but you still have a friend right next to your bed..

You then heard Leafy rustling around. "Leaf, what are you doing?" You groaned, nearly asleep. She didn't answer straight away, but a few seconds passed before she answered. "I'm going to you!" Her voice still remained happy as the rustling continued.

"Yo, mah Leafy, I'm about to pass the hell out.." You blurt out, your voice showing how tired you are. "I know, I'm tired too," Leafy said, she sounded like she was directly in front of your face.

You opened your eyes, then immediately saw Leafy in front of your face, slowly laying down on your animal pillow. The last thing you saw was her snuggling close to your hand, before you closed your eyes again.

You then heard Leafy yawn softly. "I love you, (Y/n)," You could hear this small leaf smile as she spoke.

"Love ya too, leaf boi-" You blurted before passing out, face first into your pillow.