Inanimate Insanity hosts x reader || dating preferences

I only put Mephone4 & Mephone4S because they've technically both hosted for ii.
I'll do co-hosts later qwp

Also, for this the characters will be about the same size as the algebraliens. Some might be taller, some might be smaller, I really don't know.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Being in a relationship with Mephone4 would include
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

♥ This guy constantly asking you to bake full batches of cookies for him, claiming yours taste better than his generated ones.

♥ He's not very companionate, so you're in charge when it comes to cuddling. He doesn't exactly like being touched, but he makes exceptions for you. Just don't hug him from behind, he'll punch you in the throat.

♥ He actually has auto correct in his voice, so anytime he'll say a word that sounds like a different word, his auto correct will activate.

"I could go for a cocky right now"  "Yeah babes, I could also go for some coc-" *he slaps his hand over your mouth* "YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT!"

♥ You comparing him to iPhones. He genuinely hates it so much. "Hey, babe, my phone looks like you" "I'm sexier"

♥ Since you date...basically a wanted man, you end up having to constantly save his ass from multiverse traveling mephones. And the only chill ones you've ever met are the Mephone4S, Mephone5S and Mephone5C, the rest are just dickheads. The Mephone5C and Mephone5S are like a married couple in their late 30s.

It's a good thing Mephone4 was at work back at his world, so you just vibed with these two. 5C generated cookies for you and told you about how it feels to travel across universes, and how it took a while to find yours. You were strangely sad when they had to leave, but that just might be because they kinda remind you of your grandparents.

♥ You sometimes poking fun at him for sounding like Chris McLean at first. He absolutely hates it, he only had that voice for a single day and you just won't let it go!

♥ Him telling you about his creator and how he was treated. You've never wanted to punt a piece of corn into the sun until that moment...

♥ He might not be as companionate as others, but he does like to hold hands a lot. He likes it when you rub his knuckles with your thumb, it calms him when he's frustrated, or upset.

♥ He definitely listens to that one song from Penelope Scott, "Rät".

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Being in a relationship with Mephone4S would include
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

♥ He sometimes bakes himself Raisin Oatmeal cookies, but you'll mostly bake some for him.

♥ You'd probably think he wouldn't be effected by being dead for nine years, he's tough. Nope. He is so paranoid now, and quick at jumping to conclusions. Anytime you accidentally scare him, he'll either try to pull out his gun, or he'll jump out of his skin...he probably has ptsd.

♥ This guy loves hugs and cuddling, he just isn't used to compassion, so there's a good chance he'll freak the hell out whenever you surprise hug him. He nearly pulled out his gun when you hugged him from behind.

♥ You having to lock all of 4S' guns in a safe. He can't have guns in this house when he's jumpy like that. You seriously don't want to be shot in your own home by your own partner.

♥ Him asking you to buy him Hello Kitty clothes for holidays and stuff. And it's not a problem, why would you say no, when you could see him in his new adorable, fluffy Hello Kitty socks?

♥ 4S watches The Adventures of Hello Kitty and Friends Supercute Adventures almost every time he thinks about how it felt to be without consciousness. You just sit on the couch with him and cuddle him from behind.

♥ He'll take anything seriously, even jokes.

"Babes, you set my heart on fire~" *4S starts looking at your chest* "I don't see the fire"

♥ Hand holding. Lots of hand holding, he absolutely loves it when you caress his hands.

♥ You find it hilarious how he almost constantly and unintentionally quotes Arnold Schwarzenegger. And it's gotten to the point where you start quoting with him.

♥ Listens to "It's Alright" by Mother Mother when he feels certain emotions he doesn't understand.

♥ He can't stand December 7th now, he always ends up watching Hello Kitty and Friends Supercute Adventures. You watch with him because you think about how he's so paranoid now, it makes you feel bad for him.

♥ 4S let's you wear his sunglasses a lot, he says they look better on you, but you disagree. Though you still wear them because his bright Maroon eyes are one of the most beautiful things you've ever seen and him letting you wear his sunglasses are the only time he'll take them off in front of you.

♥ Sleep talking. Lots and lots of sleep talking.

♥ You constantly being woken up to 4S either punching the air, or poking you in his sleep. You would always watch, but you would sometimes get your phone to record him, just so you could show it to him in the morning.

♥ He's embarrassed with every single video you have of him sleep talking and sleep punching his own pillow.

♥ He sometimes bench presses your furniture at 6am. It's a weird sight, but it's funny to see him get stuck on his back.