Two x reader || I'm sorry

I couldn't find the artist, so if you know who drew this, please tell me so I can credit them.

FIXING THE PRONOUNS AGAIN-
—————————————————
Warnings: Angst?, this is a kinda romantic-

This green number just decided to spend the night at your house. They said they didn't want to sleep in the middle of space again, which makes sense. Pretty sure nobody would want to go to sleep in a never ending void.

You didn't want to just let Two sleep on your couch. So you gave them a blanket & a pillow and let him sleep on your floor. It's not perfect, but at least when they need something, they can get to you quicker...

Anyway, let's get on with the story. You clicked on this for a reason, right?

"(Y/n)," Their voice quietly called out. You just sigh, turning your head and look at the floor, meeting their eyes. "What is it, Two?" You whispered, just wanting to go to sleep.

"You know that one word that you sometimes use?" they started. "Uh, love?" Two whispered to you, sounding quite embarrassed. You just rub your face, closing your eyes again, not wanting to talk at the moment. But you would never just pass out in the middle of a conversation. "What about it?"

Two took a few moments before answering. "Uh..I know what it means, but what do you think...it means?" They asked, looking up at your half asleep body. Your eyes aren't even open, so you can't see them looking at you, luckily for them.

"Uh.." You try to think while your brain is still half unconscious. "I think love is a promise, ya know, a commitment between people-" You then curl up into a small ball and try to stay awake.

"No, I mean, what does it mean? As in, what way do you have to love someone?" They stoped looking at you and started to mess around with their fingers.

"You can love someone in many ways, man, it doesn't matter," You yawn, still being half awake. "Love doesn't have labels," You add, hugging your animal pillow. "Some people think it does, and they're just dumb," You exhale out of your nose.

"Wow, I don't think I've ever heard you say anything like that," Two says, actually surprised. But it kinda makes sense, some people are more honest when tired, and you just might be one of those people..

"That was beautiful," They continued to fiddle with their fingers. "And about you saying that love doesn't have labels, that makes me feel a little better.." Two smiled as they locked their fingers, to where they're holding their own hands. It oddly made them feel safe.

"So..I guess I love you," The green number smiles softly, then looking back up at you. But when they did, theh saw that you were fast asleep. "I- oh.." Their mood then immediately changed. Two just lays back down and looks at the ceiling.

"Okay..." Two sighs, closing their eyes tight.

They're not tired, they wish they were, but it's not like they can just pass out like some weird clockwork stuff.

"I'm sorry, (Y/n).."