Four x reader || look what I can do

The beautiful art is made by crystilialance on Instagram.
Also, thanks to my partner, I now know that X also uses he/him pronouns :0
Also this is short- qwp
—————————————————

You just were on the couch, watching tv with X. For some reason he wanted to watch Spongebob Squarepants, but you would never say no to him. So you're watching the children show with the small yellow Algebrailen.

He's loved the show ever since you had shown it to him, which was a few weeks ago. "(Y/NNNN)!!!!" Four's voice then screamed from behind the couch. You flinched, quickly looking behind you, seeing something you honestly didn't expect.

"Look at meeee!" He said, a giant smile on his face. You just stare at him, wide eyes. "Y-you're a human..?" You say, confused. Four just hopped up and down, seeming very happy. "HOW-" You shout standing up.

Four still has blue skin, but it's lighter than the blue in his normal form. He's also wearing a crop top with a bowtie, cartoon-like gloves, and black leggings. And on top of that, Four's also wearing a helmet in the shape of a four.

"I can change my form, did I not tell you that?" He asks. You just shout at the two aliens. "No! Can you do it too?!" You then look at X, still confused as all hell on why and how they can turn into humans.

"Yeah, but I don't turn much," X answers quietly, fiddling with his fingers. "I can't use my powers in that form.." "But I can!" You then look back at Four. Damn, he's so tall now...

~~~~~~~~~~

You were now just drinking juice with the two human-like aliens. X was in his Algebrailen form, while Four is still in his human-alien-ish form. "It's so weird seeing you being taller than me, I'm so used to being a tall bitch-" You told them, sipping on the (flavor) juice box.

"Hehehehe~ Now I'm the tall bitch!" Four giggles, finishing his juice. "So, what powers can you still use while like..that?" You ask, throwing away yours and X's empty juice boxes. "This-" Four puts his juice box down and then puts his gloved hand up and shoots a beam at the small empty box.

"HOLY-" You flinch, seeing that the juice box is now just ash that's on the counter. "Fuck.." You whisper, covering your mouth and looking to Four. He's currently smiling at you.

"Remind me to never piss you off again, I had no idea that you could fucking do that..." Four then laughs loudly at your now cowering form.