Knife x reader || repeated insults

NOTE: I will still be doing bfb/bfdi/tpot x reader, I'm just adding Inanimate Insanity to the mix.
Also I'm still doing the headcannon things, it's just hard to think of stuff that's in their character.
This is my first Inanimate Insanity character I've ever written for, and I'm actually proud of it. Tell me what you think! ^^
And this drawing was made by cheeki--tails on Tumblr.
—————————————————

You yawned, walking down the stairs, waiting either for an object or an Algebrailen to fuck up your day...but nobody was there. "Looks like I'm makin' toast," You smile as you then started to happily walk to the kitchen.

It's weird to not have anyone in your home. "All the other kids with the pumped up kicks," You quietly sang as you grabbed the (any type) bread and then the butter from the fridge. "You better run, better run, run from my gun," You continued to sing as you then grabbed one of the knifes from its wooden holder.

You didn't even pay attention to the knife you were now holding. You didn't care if it was a butter knife, if it was a fucking butcher knife. You didn't care, knife is knife. "All the other kiAAAAH-" A loud-ass shriek then escaped past your lips as you dropped the knife on the kitchen floor.

"MOTHER FUCKER!" Something bit your goddamn hand. "Is there a fucking spider?!" You scream, looking around the floor, until your eyes landed on the knife. It was moving. Now...because objects constantly visit you on almost a weekly basis, you're now used to objects moving and talking. But you're not used to objects that you haven't spoken to moving, sometimes you see something tip over and you'll start talking to it- wait fuck were getting off track.

"Ugh-" A raspy voice groaned in pain, slowly standing up. You just stare for a moment before then looking at your hand. There was this small bite mark in that space of skin between your pointer finger and your thumb, it was bleeding a bit. "Did you bite me-" You ask, looking back down at the knife, who is now looking up at you in complete awe...or fear. And it's probably because you're literally towering over them.

"I- what the hell are you?" The knife then asked, now standing straight and squinting up at you. You just mentally gasp. An object cussing? HAS THE LORD FINALLY ANSWERED YOUR PRAYERS, or are they just giving you another hell-spawned talking object? And it's probably the second one...

You just grin, now knowing that objects actually can curse. "I'm a human," "Oh, I've heard of you things, but I didn't think humans would look so ugly-" The knife rudely blurts out, making direct eye contact. You then scoff, starting to laugh a bit. "And I didn't think a knife could be so blunt, have you ever taken a look at your blade?" You laugh. "I bet that thing couldn't even cut through thin-ass fabric!" You just lean back on the bar, continuing to laugh, just pissing off this knife.

He looks like he's about to explode in anger.

"NO! NO!" He shouts, pointing up at you angrily. Holy shit, you've never seen a person so goddamn mad in your life, it's actually amazing. "HOW ABOUT YOU SHUT THE FU- HEY!" You just pick up the knife by the handle, smirking at him as you brought him closer and closer to your face...but enough distance from your face at the same time, so he couldn't just jump and fucking stab your cheek.

"Calm down, I'm gonna be serious for like..a few seconds, so no more insults for now, but what the fuck are you doing in my house?" You then ask, giving him a stern look, it didn't phase him though. "..Do you think I just broke in and then hid myself in that?! I almost suffocated in that thing!" He yells in a pissed off tone as he pointed to the knife rack that his blade was shoved into. You just nod, understanding. "Got it, but where did you come from? I've never heard anyone talk about a knife, not even Four," You asked another question, still a little confused.

The knife just stares at you for a moment before saying. "And I've never heard anyone talk about seeing a human, I've just heard weird stories," You just snicker, looking down, a small smirk rested on your face. "Well Four never told me about a knife, are you even on his show?" You ask. "Who's Four?" That answers that question...with a question.

"Got it, Uhh- what's your name? Knifey?" You asked as you then tried to guess what his name was. He just looks at you like you're the weird one. "No! It's Knife, why the hell would someone have a y after the name of their object in their name?"

"That's what I said, but apparently that's common in most objects!" You agree, smirking as you then turned to the bar and set Knife on the flat surface. Knife just looked around for a moment, probably wondering what the rest your house looks like.

After that, you were quick to realize that Knife had became the first of the new objects that began to appear in your home on almost a daily basis. And that means you have less time for yourself, but more for your new small visitors. SOMETIMES, it's rare, but sometimes you wake up to two small objects in your home, one from Four's show and one from Mephone's.

It's a little hard to wake up to a new object almost every morning, but you'll probably get used to it. If you somehow got used to Four and X's contestants, you can SOMEHOW get used to Mephone's contestants.