✮II✮

✦✦✦✦ Lor San Tekka ✦✦✦✦

Poe slowly enters the cockpit of their two-person X-Wing, BB-8 looks between the two people sat before him.

Poe clears his throat but Sar'ika says nothing just places her helmet on her head making him gulp slightly.

She's not good at hiding her emotions, if she is embarrassed her ears will turn red, happy she'd bite her lip to hide a smile, if she is sad you can see the light in her eyes dim and when she's angry, her jaw clenches and its written across her face.

But with the helmet, he can never tell, she could be planning his murder under there for all he knows.

"Shall we?" He asks, a slight tremble in his voice.

Silently she flicks the switch in front of her and takes off, her grip on the controls making her knuckles turn white.

"I-uh," Poe struggles for words, the silence of the cockpit killing him, "Didn't realise you were an actual Princess."

"I'm not a Princess." She answers stiffly.

He sighs, nodding his head and pursing his lips, "But you were."

She falters for a second and shakes her head as they go into hyperspace, "Was."

"So, do you have like, a crown... or something?"

"Shut up."

"Yup."

Lor San Tekka slowly wraps Poe's hands around the map as he looks straight at him, "This will begin to make things right."

"Right or wrong," Sar'ika says as she taps her foot, hand resting on her blaster as if she's waiting for someone to attack, "We have to get going."

The old man ignores her, keeping his gaze on Poe, "I've travelled too far and seen too much to ignore the despair in the galaxy," He looks to Sar'ika as he speaks, "Without the Jedi, there can be no balance in the Force."

The girl looks down at her feet avoiding both of their eyes, "Well, because of you, now we have a chance." Poe says holding the leather pocket in the air between them. "The General has been after this for a long time."

"Oh, the General. To me, she is royalty, so are you, Princess." He nods his head to Sar'ika and she sighs but nods her head back anyway.

BB-8 bursts through the curtained door, hitting into the back of Sar'ika's legs as he enters. She stumbles forward slightly but Poe is right there stopping her from falling.

The droid beeps harshly hitting into both of their legs repeatedly for them to leave. Stormtroopers arrive in the distance and Poe quickly puts her helmet on her head after taking it out of her hands.