✮IX✮

✦✦✦✦ The Map ✦✦✦✦

✦✦✦✦ The Map ✦✦✦✦

"Bo, help him with Chewie." Han orders when she enters the cockpit to see him and Rey running around.

She looks around to see the problem, "Try transferring the auxiliary power into the secondary tank."

The pair look back at her, "That could work."

She nods before running out, "Call if you need my advice!" She yells back to them.

"I need help with this giant hairy thing!" Finn yells.

Sar'ika runs into the room prying the Wookie off of Finn, Chewie roars and BB-8 squeals before rolling away quickly.

"You hurt Chewie you're gonna deal with me!" Han yells back to him.

"Hurt him? He almost killed me six times!" Chewie grabs a hold of Finn by his throat, "Which is fine."

Sar'ika pushes Finn aside quickly taking a white bandage from the box, along with some batcha form her belt, "This is gonna hurt, a lot," She looks between the Wookie and the man beside her, "Hold onto Finn."

She applies the batcha spray, Chewie thrashing as she does, "I know, poor baby."

He groans and she hands the batcha over to Finn before wrapping his arm quickly, "You'll be fine, quit complaining."

Chewie groans a small 'thank you' as she stands back wiping her hands together with a huff.

Han walks in patting her on the shoulder before moving over to Chewie who growls something to him, "Ah, don't say that. You did great, just rest."

He looks over at Finn who sits at the table, "You did good, kid, thanks."

"You're welcome."

He leans forward, a game flicking onto the table and Sar'ika finds herself smiling at the memories, "So," Han looks between them as Rey walks in and raises a brow at his niece, "Fugitives, huh? You're more like your parents then you realise."

"Hey," She holds her hands up in defence, "I didn't steal a kid, I stole a map. There's a big difference there."

Finn and Rey give her weird looks and she waves them off, "The First Order wants the map." Rey says and Sar'ika nods her head, "Finn and Sar'ika are with the resistance. I'm just a scavenger."

"Let's see what you got." He sends a look to Sar'ika and she shrugs her shoulders.

BB-8 rolls behind her legs and she looks down at him nodding for him to show it, "Go ahead, Bumble."

He rolls into he middle of the room projecting a large map, Sar'ika finds herself wandering into the middle of it as she stares upwards.

"That's just a piece."