✮VIII✮

✦✦✦✦ Death Gangs ✦✦✦✦

"Oh, great," Han says, "It's the Guavian Death Gang."

Sar'ika looks over, "I thought dad killed those guys."

Han shakes his head, "Turns out, there's more of them, and they're pissed at your father."

"Who isn't these days?" She mutters.

"What's a Rathar?" Rey asks looking between them all but Han and Sar'ika just walk off leaving Finn to give a small explanation of 'you don't wanna know'.

"They're big and they're dangerous," Han calls over his shoulder, "Here." He hands Sar'ika a blaster, her mother's old blaster.

She looks from the blaster to him, "You kept it?"

Han mumbles something before taking the lead, "You ever heard of the Trillia Massacre?" Finn asks and Rey shakes her head, "Good."

"I got three of them going to King Prana."

"That old sack of sh-"

"He pays great, that's all that matters."

"He's a double-crossing, slimy, chakaar./Scumbag." She grumbles and rolls her eyes.

Han raises his brows and shakes his head, "Three?" Finn asks, "How'd you get them on board?"

"I used to have a bigger crew."

They stop suddenly and BB-8 rolls closer to Sar'ika's legs, "Get below and stay there until I say so, and don't even think about taking the Falcon."

"What? No."

"Listen, get under."

"No, I can help."

Han sighs and looks at her with a deadpan look, "Fine, but you stay behind me and you listen to me, understand?"

"Perfectly, stay close, Bumble."

Rey and Finn look to Sar'ika and she gives them a nod of encouragement which is good enough for them, "What about the Rathar's?" Finn asks leaning forward, "Where are you keeping them?"

Everyone jumps as one of said creatures slam their self into the widow behind them, "There's one."

"What are you gonna do?" Rey asks as she climbs down the small gap.

Han shrugs, "Same thing I do for everything, talk my way out of it," Chewie groans his objections and Han points a finger in his direction, "Yes, I do, every time."

"Debatable." Sar'ika shrugs.

Han turns to her, head gesturing to the place Finn and Rey just went, "There's still time for you to go down there with them."

They stop their bickering as the gang walks in, a man making his way through them, "Han Solo. You're a dead man."

"Bala-Tik, what's the problem?"