✮X✮

✦✦✦✦ Queen of Pirates ✦✦✦✦

Rey and Sar'ika stand side by side looking over the place, Sar'ika places a hand on Rey's shoulder, "There's more where that comes from."

Rey look at her in awe and Sar'ika finds herself smiling too at the child like wonder she has, "Here." Han holds a blaster out towards Rey.

"I think I can handle myself."

"I know you can, that's why I'm giving it to you."

Rey takes the blaster and holds it out on front of her closing one eye, "You know how to use one of these?"

"Yeah, you pull the trigger."

Han sighs, "Little bit more to it than that. You got a lot to learn. You got a name?"

"Rey."

Sar'ika smiles at them and steps back to walk back into the ship she grabs her own blasters and goes back to where she kept the back, shoving a dagger into her boot and then grabbing some whistling birds and reloading her wrist guard.

She walks back out again following after Finn and Chewie, "Chewie, check out the ship best you can."

"Solo, why are we here again?" Finn asks as he follows after them.

"To get your droid on a clean ship." He says.

Sar'ika looks down at BB-8 who is rolling close to her side, "Clean?" Rey asks looking between them both.

"Do you think it was luck that Chewie and I found the Flacon? If we can find it on our scanners the First Orders not far behind."

Sar'ika moves closer to Han as a large droid passes them although she loves small droids, like BB-8, R3 and R2, bigger droids have always made her feel uncomfortable. Especially after that torture droid on the First Order base.

"Wanna get BB-8 to the resistance? Maz Kanata's our best bet."

"We can trust her, right?"

"Relax, kid," Han says as they approach the doors, "She's run this watering hole for a thousand years, Maz is a bit of an acquired taste so let me do the talking, and whatever you do don't stare."

"At what?"

"Any of it." Both Han and Sar'ika say.

Rey and Finn pause at the door as Han walks forward with Sar'ika by his side. They slowly walk forward and an alien places a hand on Finn's shoulder saying something in a different language.

"What?"

The alien repeats it and Finn tries to walk away but his grip his tight, "Hi chuba da naga?/ What do you want?"

The duo look to see Sar'ika standing behind them, hand son her hips, "Kee baatu baatu. /You bother me."

Sar'ika scoffs and pries his hand away from Finn shoving the man behind her, "Cheespa bo coopa, Sleemo. /Better watch out, Slime ball."

"Sie batha ne beechee? Chuba doompa, dopa-maskey, beeogola Nechaska./ Are you talking about me? You low-down, two faced, stupid little princess."

Sar'ika tries to push past but the alien grabs a hold of her arm, "Koona t'chuta?/ Going somewhere?"

She upholsters her blaster shooting him right in the head, the alien drops at her feet and she spins her blaster before holstering it and waving Finn ad Rey to follow after her.

They find Han and Maz sat at a table already, "I hope that wasn't you killing my customers, Ms. Djarin."

She raises her hands in defence accepting the cup held towards her, "He called me a Princess."

"You are a Princess."

"He didn't mean it like that, he meant it in a weak way."

"I don't think I've ever met a weak Princess, although, I've only met three, you being gone of them."

Sar'ika sighs leaning back in her chair and crossing her arms, "Can we go onto the problem at hand please?"

"A map, to Skywalker himself?" Maz asks she chuckles, "You are right back in the mess."

Rey quietly asks Sar'ika to pass her something and the girl leans forward grabbing a colourful fruit before passing it over to the other brunette.

"Maz," Han sighs, "I need you to get this droid and Bo to Leia."

Maz considers it for half a second before shaking her head, "No."

"No?" Sar'ika echoes leaning forward to stare at her,

"Listen here, Maz, I have travelled through the suckiest planet, lost the closest thing I had to a friend, lost my helmet, almost died, twice, and travelled all the way here after almost getting killed by two Death gangs and Rathar's, the death gangs of which hate my father's guts, in order to get to you, and you say, 'no'?"

"You've been running away from this fight for too long. Han, go home."

Han shakes his head, "Leia doesn't want to see me."

"Please, we came here for your help." Finn says leaning forward.

Rey looks between the table, "What fight?"

"The only fight. Against the dark side. Throguh the ages, I've seen evil take many forms. The Sith. The Empire. Today, it is the First Order. Their shadow is spreading across the galaxy. We must face them. Fight them. All of us."

Fin scoffs and leans towards her, "There is not fight against the First Order. Not one we can win," Both girls look at him with raised brows, "Look around, there's no chance we haven't been recognized already. I bet you the First Order is on their way right now..."

Maz begins to adjust her lenses before crawling onto the bale, "What's this? What are you doing?"

She crawls across the table towards him and Finn leans back as Han and Sar'ika share a knowing smirk, "Solo, what is she doing?"

"I don't know, but it ain't good."

"If you live long enough you see the same eyes in different people. I'm looking at the eyes of a man who wants to run," She reaches over and grabs Sar'ika by the chin pulling her face into the circle, "These, are the eyes of a true Mandalorian, a fighter."

Sar'ika pulls her face out of the woman's grasp and pats down the short hair on her shoulders.

Finn leans closer to the woman, "You don't know a thing about me. Where I'm from. What I've seen. You don't know the First Order like I do. They'll slaughter us, we all need to run."

"Hmm," Maz slowly gets back into her seat, "You see those two? They'll trade for transportation to the Outer Rim. There you can disappear." She says pointing behind her shoulder.

Rey tilts her head looking at him with a face if hurt, "Finn?"

"Come with me."

"What about BB-8? We're not done yet, we have to get him back to your base."

Finn looks between the droid and Rey shaking his head, "I can't."

He gets up handing his blaster to Han who shakes his head, "Keep it."

Sar'ika rises walking around the table in just three strides and grabbing a hold of his elbow with a firm grip, "I owe you my life, without you, I wouldn't be standing here right now. But I can't let you walk away, you have information that can save millions of lives."

Finn takes her hand and pulls it from his arm dropping it between them, "You owe me nothing."

"Finn," He walks away, "Finn!"

Rey looks between them all and storms after him, Sar'ika clenches her jaw and looks down at BB-8, he looks to her for permission and she nods her head allowing him to roll after them.