✮VI✮

✦✦✦✦ Chewie, We're Home✦✦✦✦

"You're a good pilot." Rey comments watching Sar'ika stand and assess the damages on the control panel.

"You too, Rey."

Rey smiles at the comment, "Where did you learn to pilot like that?"

"My uncle taught me, you?"

"Self-taught." Rey says happily.

"We could use someone like you at the resistance." Sar'ika offers.

Rey opens her mouth, ready to decline but Finn walks inside, "Nice shooting."

"That was some flying."

"How did you do it?"

"I don't know-"

"Guys?"

The pair turn to look at Sar'ika who is staring at a steady beep in front of her, suddenly a pipe bursts behind them making the pair turn to look away from the cockpit.

"Sar'ika," Rey calls, "We have a problem."

"I know." She calls back.

She runs in with a tray of tools tossing them to the floor, "Rey, I need your help."

"What's going on?" Finn asks.

Sar'ika jumps into the hole where she had moved the grate gesturing for Rey to follow her down, "It's the motivator."

Rey's head pops back up, "Grab me that Harris wrench, check in there."

Finn crawls over to the tool box and searches through it, "How bad is it?"

Rey looks to Sar'ika for the answer who is holding the pipes in place with her one hand "If we wanna live, not good."

"They're hunting for us right now, we've gotta get out of this system!" Finn exclaims as he hands over the wrench.

Rey crouches down beside Sar'ika guiding the bolts back into place as Sar'ika holds the pipes steady, "BB-8 said the location of the resistance base is 'need to know'," Rey says peeking her head up as she allows Sar'ika to finish the last bolt, "If I'm taking you there I need to know."

Finn gestures BB-8 over, "You gotta tell me where your base is."

BB-8 shakes his head beeping, "I don't speak that." He sighs, "All right, between us, I'm not with the resistance, okay? I'm just trying to get away from the First Order but you tell us where the base is, I get you and Sar'ika there first, deal?"

"Pilex driver."

Rey nods standing again, "Pilex driver, hurry."

Finn crawls back over to the tools and searches through, "So, where's your base?"