✮XI✮

✦✦✦✦ First Order ✦✦✦✦

"It was the Republic!" Finn yells as he runs towards them.

Han and Sar'ika stand at the front of the crowd looking up towards the planets blowing up in the sky, "The First Order, they've done it."

He stops and looks around, "Where's Rey?"

"Right..." Sar'ika turns her head to where she saw the brunette moments ago after talking to her about joining the resistance, "Here."

IONS fly in above them, "Rey?"

"I'll look for her." Sar'ika says, "Stay safe."

"You too!" Han calls after her.

Sar'ika takes off through the trees, "Rey! Rey!"

"Sar'ika?"

She runs towards the yell of her name to see Rey looking around, "Rey!" She grabs a hold of her arm and guides her back to the castle, shots get fired at the castle blowing it up as people run, "We have to go back, we have to help them."

"I-I can't."

"What?"

"I'm sorry."

"Rey?"

Rey stumbles back, "I don't want it, no."

"Rey?"

The girl takes off leaving Sar'ika to stare after her, BB-8 beeps and looks up at her, "Keep an eye on her, keep in touch."

BB-8 holds out the bracelet she had made, "Did you fix it?"

The droid does what can be described as a nod and she grins back before running towards the castle, she double clicks her bracelet, "Bumble, can you hear me?"

The droid beeps back and she smiles, "It works, buzz me if there's trouble."

A platoon of Stormtroopers are lowered and run out, upholstering her blaster she shoots at them blindly as she searches for Han and Finn.

Spotting the duo, along with Chewie, getting overwhelmed in the distance she forms a plan, double clicking her heels she activates the rockets on her feet and flies over as quick as she can.

Lowering herself in front of them she shoots both blasters at the Troopers, the shots getting sent to her either missing or bouncing off of her Beskar armor.

She uses the Force to grab a hold of one Trooper and uses him to block a blaster shot being sent towards Han and Chewie.

"Get down!"

The two obey and she flicks her wrist, a dozen whistling birds being let lose.

They look across to see a Stormtrooper standing above Finn, running over she leaps over Finn and kicks the Trooper back, lifting her arm she blocks his hit with her wrist guards and blasts fire at him then ducks as Han shoots him down.

"You okay, Big Deal?"

Finn gets up with the help of Han and nods, "Thanks."

"Don't move! TK-338, we have targets in custody."

They all look as Stormtroopers surround them, "Bo, now is a good time to do the thing."

"I used all the whistling birds." She mutters through gritted teeth as she slowly lifts her hands to rest on the back of her head.

The Stormtrooper rip their weapons away from them. They watch as jets fly towards them in the distance and a smile makes it way to Sar'ika's face, "It's the Resistance."

Holding her hand out as the Troopers are distracted Sar'ika pulls the lightsabre to her with the Force and activates it.

Deciding to help out her team she twirls the sabre and runs towards the Stormtroopers shooting at the X-Wings.

A beeping comes through her bracelet suddenly and she lifts it to her mouth, "What? Bumble, I'm a little tied down right now... She what? Okay... yeah, hang on."

"Finn! Get to Rey and BB now!" He nods and runs to the forest as she continues to fight off the Troopers, "Finn! Catch!" She uses the force to throw the lightsabre towards him and he catches it as she grabs a blaster from her back.

Stormtroopers surround her suddenly, all of their weapons trained on her, she grips her blaster looking around as she works out how many of them she can take.

An X-Wing flies in above her shooting at the Troopers in her way and she does a double take when she sees the ship, "It can't be." She mumbles shaking her head before taking out the three Troopers that survived.

"He took her," Finn yells running towards Sar'ika, Han and Chewie, Did you see that? He took her. She's gone."

"What?"

"Ren, he got Rey."