✮XIV✮

✦✦✦✦ I love you

✦✦✦✦ I love you... ✦✦✦✦

Poe grunts as the Trooper drags him along, "Careful!" Sar'ika growls as she fights off the two dragging her along.

"Allegiant General, the scavengers is not with them."

The Force restraint cuffs on Sar'ika wrist dig deeper into her skin causing her to stop struggling as tears prick in her eyes from the pain.

"Take them away, terminate them."

His eyes catch sigh of Sar'ika and he lifts one finger to point at her, "But not her she's the one Ren wants, information and training."

Sar'ika tires, and fails, to rip her arms away resulting in the skin of her wrist breaking and a whimper to fall form her lips, "I will never train for Ren nor give you any information, kill me now."

The man tilts his head at her, "You will."

The Troopers drag them away, Hux keeping a firm grip on Sar'ika's elbow as he drags her behind them.

They line the other three up, forcing Sar'ika to watch as Hux keeps his grip on her arm.

"Actually, I'd like to do this myself." Hux says.

"What were you gonna tell Rey before?" Poe asks Finn.

"You still on that?"

"Oh, I'm sorry is this a bad time?"

"Yeah, sort of is a bad time, Poe."

"Well, 'cause later doesn't really look like an option. If you're gonna let something off your chest-"

Hux moves Sar'ika to stand before them, two Troopers holding her in place, she shakes her head, struggling to get free. She tries to run forward, to rip her hands from the binds holding her use of the Force back but she can't, "Don't, stop it!"

"Djarin," Poe calls, "Djarin!"

She continues to struggle, kicking her feet everywhere and swinging her hands around which only causes the binds to tighten, sometimes sending small shocks of electricity but she ignores it, her mind set on one thing, getting them to safety.

"Djarin," Poe says again, a little louder, "Sar'ika."

She stops, looking up to meet his eye and he gives her a nod, she shakes her head quickly, "Tell Leia, we're sorry."

She shakes her head again, desperately pleading with her eyes for him to fight back, to try but he just shakes his head once again as he keeps his eyes connected with hers.

"I love you."

He said it, the three little words. The three little words that change everything.

Her eyes widen, a reply on the tipoff her tongue before blasters go off and she closes her eyes tightly, the two Troopers at her side loosen their grip and she opens her eyes ready to let out a desperate scream but her eyes are once again met with Poe's wide ones.

"I'm the spy." Hux declares, the quartet turn to face him, all of their surprise clear.

"What?"

"You?"

"Osi'kyr!"

"We don't have much time."

"I knew it."

Finn gives him a side along glance, "No you did not."

Hux leads them through the ship and Finn helps Sar'ika in getting the binds removed from her wrists as they run, "You okay?"

"Yeah." She breaths out, still in shock form Poe's declaration of love along with Hux's reveal as a spy.

"There they are!" A familiar voice exclaims.

"Threepio, where's Rey?"

"BB-8, come on!" Poe yells for them.

"Scared." D-O says as he rolls up beside R3.

Sar'ika moves aside letting the droids in first, "It's okay, Dimples, follow Bumble and Ar-three in, I'll be right behind you."

"I'll shut down the impeders. You've got seconds." Hux says.

"There she is."

Sar'ika grins brightly, "My ship!"

"Our ship." Poe says, not daring to glance at her as he walks away, "She's a survivor."

"Wait." Hux commands and they pause.

He holds his hands up, "Blast me in the arm, or they'll now."

"What?" Finn questions.

Sar'ika takes her sabre out scraping it along his knee and thigh, he exclaims in pain and drops to the floor as she holsters it, "Why are you helping us?"

Sar'ika pats Finn on the shoulder and runs to the ship, she dives into he co-pilot seat, working effortlessly with Poe to get the thing started, "Finn, come on!"

"Where is she?"

"Move."

Poe obeys, not wanting to have an argument, clearing his throat they swap seats and she flies to where she can sense Rey, "Hold her steady!"

"Finn, go now!" She yells as she activates the thrusters knocking all of the Troopers away from them.

She looks back to see Finn helping Rey into the ship, "Punch it, Chewie!" She yells.

They jump into hyperspace the moment the ramp is locked, sighing in relief she leans back against the pilot's chair glancing over at Poe.

"We can takeover." Poe says, not looking at her.

"Dameron."

"We got it. You should help Rey fix the landing gear."

Chewie grunts softly patting her shoulder, sighing she gets to her feet, "Dameron, I-"

"Help Rey." Pursing her lips she walks into the hull where Rey is holding two wires together above her head.