✮ XVII ✮

✦✦✦✦ I loved you ✦✦✦✦

"Djarin?"

"Dameron?"

Sar'ika looks down at her bracelet that is flashing, "Yeah, it's me, you guys off this place yet?"

"Not yet, Dameron, Han-"

"Hang on," She watches as his X-Wing flies above her, a crackling noise takes over the comms as he fights off three TIES, "I'll call you back, hurry, now, I can't hold them off much longer."

Sar'ika looks behind her as Troopers run after them, "Get to the Flacon, start her up, I'll be right behind you."

"But-"

"Go!"

"Shall we discuss your surrender?" Sar'ika calls to the Troopers.

They falter for a second before raising their guns, "You're coming with us, Mando."

Sar'ika shrugs and takes out her own blasters, "I guess not."

After taking out the last Stormtrooper she sighs in relief and runs in the direction of the Flacon stopping when she sees an unconscious Finn and Rey holding a lightsabre standing before him.

Sar'ika stands in front of the girl and looks over her shoulder, "Get Finn to the Falcon. Now!"

Rey shakes her head, "We're not leaving you."

"Go!"

Sar'ika grits her teeth, her eyes going to slits under her helmet as she twirls her lightsabre and circles Kylo.

"You're a coward, Ben!" Sar'ika yells at him, "And you will never be what you truly want to be, Darth Vader was not real, it was Anakin Skywalker, and he was one of the bravest, loyalist and noblest Jedi, and you will never be like him."

Kylo yells as he jumps up bringing his lightsabre down on her, she lifts hers to meet his and grits her teeth.

"Stupid Jedi!" He yells pushing her back.

He swings for her and she just manages to twist her body back to avoid it, "Take off that stupid helmet!"

She stops, stepping back as she raises her hands to the Beskar metal and then drops it at her feet.

Her green eyes meet his dark ones and Kylo pauses for a second before shaking his head and charging at her.

Their sabres meet, a purple glow being created from the hit, Kylo reaches his hand out, pushing against her with the Force but she brings her own hand out to stop him.

Ben may have always beat her at lightsabre battles, but Sar'ika always had the Force on her side.

They both push back, jaws locked and eyes staring at each other.

Sar'ika steps back, twirling her lightsabre in her hand, she slowly puts her other hand behind her back and gestures for Rey to hold the other one out, using the Force she brings Luke's old sabre to her and brings them both around forming an X.

Kylo's eyes widen and he pushes down harder on both of them forcing her down but she pushes up even harder, calling the Force to help her.

"You won't win, Ren, the light does, it always does, I know it."

"You know nothing."

"Come back to us, Ben, please." In a fit of anger he slashes her shoulder and she groans dropping one of the sabres, Rey quickly brings it to herself as she stands before Finn, not wanting Kylo to get it.

"I know you're in there, Ben, I'll get you out."

She holds her one hand close to her trying to ignore the pain of her shoulder, she swings the lightsabre around her head and brings it down on him, "Please, Master Solo, come back to us."

He yells once and brings his sabre down, she barley has anytime to raise her own to meet it.

She plants her feet firmly on the ground, breathing going even as she closes her eyes and calms her thoughts just as Luke taught her to do.

She ducks in time to miss his swing and brings her own sabre up again to cut across his thigh.

He groans falling to one knee, "You were my brother, Ben!" She yells at him, tears threatening to spill, "I loved you!"

He gets to his feet again groaning at the pain but ignoring it, he lifts his hand and she looks up. "Your brother is dead."

"H-He's not," She gasps as she's forced to her knees, he pushes her back against the floor and she attempts to claw at her neck but her hands lock at her side, "H-He's in there." He raises his sabre above her positioning it ready to stab her.

She stares up at him, face going purple and mouth opening as she attempts to gulp in oxygen. She makes eye contact with him, her eyes filled with fear. "P-P-Please... Master-S-Solo."

Kylo falters, eyes glazing over as he gets a memory, Rey takes this as her chance, she runs over at him slashing her lightsabre down is face creating a large scar from his brow to his stomach.

But Kylo's met Sar'ika too, it missed where he wanted it to go but the red sabre stabbed into her left side.

The last thing Sar'ika sees is Rey's concerned face.