✮XIII✮

✦✦✦✦ Blow it Up ✦✦✦✦

"And even worse, it matches no charted system on record." C3-PO says.

Sar'ika steps back and rubs a hand down her face, "We simply do not have enough information to locate Master Luke."

"Can't believe I was so foolish to think I could find Luke," Leia scoffs, "And bring him home."

Han sighs softly, "Leia."

"Don't do that."

"Do what?"

Han follows after her but Sar'ika stays staring at the map in front of her, Poe notices the far off look in her eyes. One she often gets after their missions, most that fail.

"Don't do that."

"Do what?"

Poe stands beside her, crossing his arms over his chest, "Blame yourself."

Sar'ika lets out a soft scoff and shakes her head as she continues to look straight ahead, her eyes following the dotted line supposedly leading to her old Master.

"If I'd-"

"There's nothing you could have done, Djarin, look at me." Poe sighs and turns to face her, leaning against the hologram table, "Look at me, Djarin."

She moves her eyes away from the hologram to look up at him, "You couldn't have done anything, you were still just a kid."

She just shakes her head saying nothing as she goes back to staring, "Hey." He leans down and stands back up, her helmet now in his hands, "I went back for it."

She reaches her hands out, placing them on either side of the helmet and holding it out in front of her. "Thank you."

"I also found..."

He holds his hand out, her lightsabre in his palm, she wraps her hand around it, their fingers brushing, "Dameron-"

"Bo!"

Han runs over and squeezes his way between them, "The journal."

"The what- Han you kriffing genius!"

"Language young lady!" He calls after her, "And tell Leia this was my idea!"

Poe watches her run and raises a brow, "Djarin! Djarin!"

He follows after her, weaving through the crowd to get to her faster, "Hey, Djarin wait!"

He follows her to where she almost crashes right into the back of her mother, "Woah, hey there, ad'ika."

"Journal- gave it- need it- Uncle Luke."

"Woah, what?"

Poe raises a brow at her as he and Kit share a similar look of confusion, "I don't speak Mandalorian, but I'm pretty sure that's not it."

"The journal, I gave it to you, where is it?"

Kit sighs and shakes her head, "It's gone, Sar'ika."

"Gone?"

"I'm sorry, I lost it, along with almost everything else I own and my ship."

"What?"

The woman shakes her head and leans against the table behind her, "It was a few years after I first left, I got close to finding Luke, I really did, but my ship got attacked, I was forced to land on Tatooine where I was stranded for a couple months, but my ship had been destroyed by the Imps."

"They're not called Imps anymore, Mum."

"That's the only thing you just got from that?" Poe asks, "She just said she almost died and you're correcting her nickname of the bad guys."

"Yes, Dameron, you got a problem."

"Yeah, I got a problem, Djarin-"

"Out of my way, Fly Boy."

"Fly B- why you-"

Han and Leia stand either side of Kit watching the duo argue back and forth as they walk away, "They remind me of you guys."

"What?"

Kit smirks and walks back over to her station leaving Han and Leia to look at each other and then her.

Poe rolls his eyes, "Djarin! Djarin!"

Sar'ika lets out a huff of air, stopping and turning to look at him, "Yes, Dameron?"

"I'm glad you're back."

She opens her mouth to say a snarky remark but stops herself and raises her brows, "What?"

"Don't make me repeat it."

She does something she doesn't do often, she gives him a smile, it may be small but it's there, "Me too... al'verde./ Commander."

"What does that mean?" She pats his shoulder and walks away, "Hey, Djarin! Is that good or bad?"