✮IV✮

✦✦✦✦ Captain ✦✦✦✦

✦✦✦✦ Captain ✦✦✦✦

Poe enters the bridge and goes straight to Leia who raises her hand and slaps him across the face, the sound of skin meeting skin echoes through the bridge, "You're demoted."

"What? Wait!" He stops her from walking away, "We took down a dreadnaught."

Leia raises a brow, "At what cost?"

"You start an attack, you follow it through."

Leia scoffs and shakes her head, reminding him of her niece, they have that same look of disbelief, "Poe, get your head out of your cockpit. There are things that you cannot solve by jumping in an X-Wing and bowling something up! I need you to learn that."

She walks around him but he gently grabs her elbow to sop her, "There were heroes on that mission."

"Dead heroes, no leaders."

Din quickly chases after Sar'ika who storms through the corridors and into the bridge, Leia attempts to grab her arm as she passes, but the girl easily slips past, her eyes set on the Com- Captain.

Balling her first she delivers a punch right across Poe's face, the few members who witnessed flinch at the sound.

Poe falls to the side catching himself against the table as his hand goes to his cheek, "You are one cocky piece of shit, Dameron!"

Din loops an arm around her waist as she tries to get another punch and pulls her back, "I did what I had to do, Djarin, if you don't like it maybe the resistance isn't the place for you."

"Come on, ad'ika." Din mutters holding her back from killing Poe on the spot.

"You little... hut'uun, laandur, takisit, nrefherdering, di'kut, utreekov- / Coward, weak/fragile, jerk, waste of space, fool-"

Din drags her away as she continues to shout things in Mando'a over her shoulder giving him a very rude gesture that makes Leia close her eyes and sigh.

Finn, who had awaken not too long ago and was looking for his friends looks to Leia, "I'm guessing that's not a rare occurrence."

"The outburst or the punch?"

Poe grumbles under his breath as he sits down, still holding is bruising cheek, "We're really nowhere. How's Rey gonna find us now?"

Leia lifts her sleeve and Finn lets out a relieved chuckle, "A cloaked binary beacon."

"To light her way home."

"All right, so until she gets back, what's the plan?"

"We're currently waiting on Sar'ika for that."

Finn glances to outside where a Mandalorian has his hands placed on her shoulders as she argues with him. "We need to find a new base." Leia says dragging his attention away from the father and daughter.