✮XVII✮

✦✦✦✦ Nightmare ✦✦✦✦

✦✦✦✦ Nightmare ✦✦✦✦

Darkness...

That's all she can see.

Death...

That's all she can smell.

Screams...

That's all she can hear.

Fear... Anger... Hatred...

That's all she can feel.

Eyes snapping open she looks around as flames engulf her room, the screams of the resistance makes her jump out of her bed.

"Buir." She calls looking across to the bed opposite her but he's not there.

"Dameron? Rey? Finn, Leia!" She yells stumbling out of the room and down the corridor, "Chewie?"

She runs faster picking up her pace but when she gets to the cockpit, no one is there, "Chewie?"

She notices someone laying back in the pilots chair, a brunette man leans back, his feet up, "Hey, kid, you ready?"

Sar'ika furrows her brows watching him, "Uncle Han?"

But the man doesn't answer her, sighing aggressively he looks around his chair, looking straight through her, "Kit! Hurry it up, we got places to be!"

"I'm coming!"

A redhead comes bounding through no more than fifteen years old, she throws herself into the chair behind him and Han nods in approval, "Only had to call you two times, it's a record."

"Shut up and get us out of here."

Sar'ika holds on as they go into hyperspace, the stars passing them but as they came to an abrupt stop she loses her gripping, falling towards the stars that rush past in white blurs.

She lands hard, with a thud and gasps as the wind is knocked out of her.

Sitting upright she looks around, her mind racing as she tries to make sense of everything.

"Djarin..."

She looks behind her but no one is there, suddenly a red light form before her, she stands quickly her hands twitching at her side to reach for the light.

"Djarin..."

"Give in Sar'ika, give into it."

She shivers, her hand coming back to her side as she witnesses the death and destruction, the death and destruction that she caused. The people that died at her hand, with her sabre.

"Give in..."

"No, I-"

"Give in to it."

"Djarin, hey, listen to me..."

A light appears behind her and she looks towards it with furrowed brows, "Djarin, wake up."

~~~~~

Gasping Sar'ika sits upright, a pair of arms wrap around her holding her to them as she breaths heavily looking around the room.

"Hey, hey, look at me."

She looks up meeting Poe's eyes; he pushes the hair from her face cupping her cheek for her to look at him, "You're okay."

She nods, her eyes falling closed and head resting on his shoulder as he soothingly rubs a hand up and down her back.

She looks beside her to see the lightsabre and using the Force hits it away from her, Poe raises a brow but says nothing as he continues to sooth her.

Din and Leia finally reach the doorway, followed by R3 and BB-8 who Poe had sent to go get them.

Din goes to rough forward but a hand on his arm stops him, the pair watch from the doorway as Poe rocks her back and forth, but Sar'ika's gave remains on the sabre.

Her breathing clams but the fear in her gaze remains.

"You're okay, Djarin, I've got you."