✮V✮

✦✦✦✦ The Dagger ✦✦✦✦

Sar'ika stands up turning quickly but her friends are no longer in the tunnels, no, a tall man stands before her and she stumbles back, her foot catching on Ochi's bones causing her to fall.

She hisses as her hands scrape against the rocks on the floor bringing them back to her, "Sar'ika Djarin, General of the Resistance, granddaughter of Duchess Satine Kryze."

"Who are you?"

"You don't recognise your own relative?"

"Who are you?" She repeats as she stares up at his seemingly dark eyes.

He chuckles and grabs the hilt on his belt, a black blade appearing at his side, "You still don't know who I am?"

Her eyes widen as she stares up at him, "You're not real." She mutters closing her eyes tightly as his sabre rises into the air, "You're not real!"

Sar'ika gasps, falling back into Poe's open arms, she pants heavily, her eyes still closed tightly, "Hey, Djarin... Djarin, open your eyes, look at me."

She opens her eyes and Poe cups her cheek with the hand that isn't supporting her trembling figure, "You okay?"

Rey picks the dagger up that she had thrown away casting a worried glance over to her as Poe keeps holding her close.

"Bad things have happened with this."

Poe gives her a 'really' look, "Yeah, we got that."

He helps Sar'ika to her feet keeping a comforting hand on her back, she shifts slightly closer to him which doesn't go unnoticed but he doesn't say anything.

"There's writing on it."

"Perhaps I can translate." Threepio grabs the dagger and Poe brings Sar'ika closer to him as the droid shows it to everyone.

Sar'ika shakily wraps her arms around herself as she looks away from it, noticing that she is still trembling Poe unwraps his scarf placing it around her neck for her.

"Oh, the location of the way finder, has been inscribed upon this dagger. It's the clue Master Luke was looking for."

"Read it." Sar'ika urges, coming back to herself as she pushes those thoughts and the dream into the large black door at the back of her mind.

"I am afraid I cannot tell you."

"What?"

"20.3 fazillion languages, you can't read that?" Poe asks, his grip on Sar'ika's arm tightening a little as he stares at the droid.

"Oh, I have read it, sir, I know exactly where the way finder is."

"Then tell us."

"Unfortunately, it is written in the runic language of Sith."

The five continue to stare blankly at him, "So what?"

"My programming forbids me from translating it."

"Threepio," Sar'ika says slowly, "The person who created you, was a literal Sith Lord, just pointing that out for you."

"Thank you, General Djarin."

She groans tugging on the end of her hair, "So you're telling us the one time we need you to talk, you can't?"

"Irony, sir," C3-PO says shrugging, Sar'ika pinches the bridge of her nose, something she does a lot around the protocol droid, "I am mechanically incapable of speaking translations-"

"Threepio shut it."

"From Sith."

"Threepio," Sar'ika says slowly holding her hand out, "Walk back to us, slowly."

The droid tilts his head, "I believe the rule was passed by the Senate of the Old Republic-"

"Goldie, get your arse over here now!"

The group slowly walk back, their eyes still on the creature behind him, "Serpent! Serpent! Serpent!"

Threepio hides behind them as everyone raises their blasters, Rey rising her lightsabre, Sar'ika drops her blaster tilting her head at the creature, "He means no harm." She says quietly.

Rey is the one who walks forward as Poe looks between them, resting her hand on Poe's Sar'ika lowers his blaster to the floor, "He's hurt," She smirks slightly turning to face him, "And you're scared."

"I'm not scared."

"Yes you are."

"You're scared." He bites back.

"No I'm not."

Their argument is broken up as the Serpent is healed by Rey, moving away from the opening of the tunnels that it was covering.

"You're still scared." Sar'ika whispers to Poe before grabbing Rey's hand and leading her out of the tunnel.

She turns still holding the girls hands, "What was that?"

She lifts their joined hands and tilts her head as she studies them, Rey looks at her, eyes still slightly wide, "No idea. I just transferred a bit of life. Force energy from me to him."

"Just a bit of life." Sar'ika scoffs shaking her head as she chuckles.

"Oritsir." Sar'ika curses suddenly as she stops the others from walking out.

Poe raises a brow, "What is it?"

"The Knights of Ren, I can sense them."

Poe nods, "So you refuse to use your laser sword but feeling people's emotions you will do."

She hums, "Just like I can feel your anxiety form here, cool it down."

"Alright, Djarin-"

"Shh," She demands closing her eyes, "If you let me concentrate I'll be able to see how far away they are."

Closing her eyes she reaches out, sighing in relief when they're far away, "Its clear."

"Ochi's ship." Poe suggests seeing Sar'ika trying to form a plan.

Sar'ika nods, "Ochi's ship."